Rea Tower - Part 3

I stare up at the humongous ogre who wields his golden hammer, cloaked in golden armour. 'Heh, seems like 100% or close to it is the only way'. I jump backwards to the back of the room sitting in the lotus position as I start meditating; 80%, 85%, 90%... cold sweat starts dripping down my face. 91, 92, 93, 94, 94, 95%. My muscles snap, my tendons rip but I still keep going. Realizing what I'm doing the ogre raises his hammer releasing a golden aura which envelopes the whole room. I grit my teeth with madness in my eyes. [Somewhere I belong - Linkin Park] I roar as my aura is unleashes to the max 100%. blood drips from my left arm and nose. 'I must end this quickly'. I brandish both blades immediately using [Heavenbreaker] with a crazy look in my eyes. The ogre swipes casually easily nullifying my attack and sending me flying. Blood spews from my mouth as I collapse to the ground.

I stand up with a dark look on my face my blades kissing the ground. I whisper (Let the heavens fall, let all humans be burnt to ash...let hell rise: Demon invasion).

Black shadows slowly crawl from the ground..like zombies deprived of flesh and brains. Suddenly the shadows flit around covering the room in darkness as they attempt to break through the boss's armour and consume him.  'Hmph I was forced to use my secret rank 40th technique. I started developing them immediately when I came to this world..but by body was too weak to handle them. Around 95% of them require me at 100% power' I bite my lip. 'Che, as I am now I'll only be able to go to the rank 10th one...maybe 15 at most'.

My eyes open with a spark of madness within them. 'I still have multiple plans for every occasion. Now I'm always prepared for what comes next, especially after that woman near killed me and crippled me to 50% power'. I draw the blade on my right as I walk forward slowly. 60ft away I look at the mob boss who is swarmed by shadows. He keeps striking away at the shadows but gets nowhere as multiple shadows always attack him at once and they quickly reform and keep swarming him as he frantically tries to defend. I raise my sword high over my head with both hands. [Madness art: Shadowless] An invisible streak of sword light shoots forward not touching the black shadows but still moving unhindered. upon impact I hear a slight noise and see a shower of golden blood spray the shadows. I hear a voice in my mind 'NO HESITATION!!' [Heavenbreaker]. My blades are enveloped in a black aura. Unlike with the former sword art the shadows part for this one almost like they can sense danger. I hear a whooshing sound as the new streak of sword light moves. Upon impact I hear the ogre bellow i fear and pain as I see a new wound with a jet of golden blood. I decrease my power level to 50% fearing the drawbacks of pushing myself too far. I see a red glow around the ogre and a notification [Ogre Minor Deity is now enraged: Damage increased by 2000% Critical increased by 3000% Defense increased by 2000%] My face remains impassive as I see this. [Madness art: Psycho] 

My body is enveloped in a black glow and the aura on my sword increases. I await the ogre as it charges towards me, I disperse the shadows seeing that they dont hurt the ogre anymore. Whosh: The mighty hammer covered in a crimson glow comes falling down in a 2 handed blow as the ogre screams in rage. I drop my right hand to the floor which holds my sword and raise my left hand. [Lying from you - Linkin Park] As the hammer descends I slightly drop my left hand forming a fist immediately before our attacks collide.

BOOOOOMMM!!!! The ogre takes 10 heavy steps back cracking the earth while I am unharmed. I rush forward throwing out a sword attack which makes the ogre go into a defensive stance. CHING!! My attack makes the boss slightly lose his balance. My eyes shine 'an opening'. My right fist shoots out aiming for his stomach. The hammer changes position in an attempt to crack open my skull. I throw out another sword attack putting some oomph into my fist and hand for an extra punch. With a large thud my fist breaks through the armour and then shreds some tough skin in its way causing its body to implode slightly. The sword light cuts the hammer as well as his arms in half blood spurts like a fountain. I roar "MORE!! I NEED MORE POWEEERRR!!!"