Chapter 14- Devilgod

***
The black clad woman smiled and thought 'let's see how two high rank demons handle a devilgod'.
  ***
Boulder said 'you know what he is?'. She nodded. She was 10ft away from him and the devilgod was 20 metres away. The unearthly figure flashed then a millisecond later was right next to Claire and he slapped her arm with his left hand which caused her to literally fly back, after a couple of seconds of seeing her body continuously move through the forest boulder came to the conclusion that it may take her some minutes to stop. The figure shimmered again and it's right hand gripped Boulder's face and blackfyre started to consume him slowly eating away at his core as he knelt screaming in pure agony. But before he could be completely be turned to nothing he shoved the mysterious orb that he held in his right hand in Jay's stomach, which he did due to insane willpower as his eyes began to melt and his innards began to roast. The smell of burning meat wafted through the air as the high ranking demon was consumed, then turned to ash, then the ash was consumed as well leaving no trace of his existence. The devilgod turned it's dragon head of pure black lightning upwards and looked at aradon, then aradon could have sworn he saw a shark grin on it's face, almost at the point of being psychotic. However their distance was 50ft and it was less than a millisecond. Then the form flickered and the lightning, flame and vibration rings disappeared and Jay began to fall to the ground. Before Jay moved an inch Aradon teleported and caught him then laid him on the ground and sat next to him waiting for him to wake up.
He shouts at the sky 'Raven you coming down?'. The sky shimmers then the black clad figure drops down from the sky and hits the ground lightly and walks towards Aradon, she says 'he's strong, but also stupid, untrained and doesn't know how to bring forth any of his power'. He nods and says 'yep, that devilgod being was only at 5%, if it was even at 10%...' He shudders. She asks 'will you train him?'. He answers 'of course I will' and a wolfish grin spreads on his face. She says 'I'll help you then, if that's all I'll go into stealth again. Call if you need me'. He nods and she disappears.
  ***
After 1 hour....I wake up and feel heavy my sight a bit blurry and Aradon looms over me as he says 'sleeping beauty is finally awake. He says 'you were asleep for an hour, this is the end of today's training. We'll go back and when we do you should rest'. I snort as were teleported back and as I walk up my room Aradon says 'we'll continue magic training tomorrow as well as using wards'. I say OK then lie on my bed and go to the world of dreams which is currently disturbing me.
I have another nightmare, I'll narrate it again:
The eerie purple moon shines over the world casting everything in it's sight a light shade of purple. On a grassy field I see a man covered in black robes standing still. He is surrounded by beasts of all shapes and sizes, creatures from hell and heaven going for hundreds of kilometres. The hooded figure looks straight at me and I could swear I see a grin on its face, but everything else is completely in shadow. The creatures advance and the hooded figure just stands there with hands in pockets, a wolfish grin still on their face then all the monsters in sight stop even though the person hasn't moved an inch. Then I see a small black orb above the figures head and all the blood of the beings are sucked into the orb.. I hear their moans and feel their agony as...wait not just their blood their very souls, consciousness and being, whatever that figure is he is wiping their existence from what dimension they are in. I hear deafening screams of rage and despair as the beings are erased, its earsplitting causing a headache I feel like my head will explode. After 3 seconds or so it stops the man is left alone, thousands of kilometres around him contain nothing except the grass flowing smoothly. The orb moves to the mans right hand, he holds the orb near his chest and I can hear faint moans and cries coming from it.
The scene changes and the hooded figure and my in dream avatar are facing each other and then they merge. The end result is still my dream avatar but I feel a dark and cold aura around me, and my power levels have risen beyond my comprehension. As they merge I feel my actual body giving out a cold and dark aura but I don't know how far it spread. My avatar wears a black shirt and trousers and faces people I assume are some of the best soldier in that dimension. The warriors are all in gold armour, all have large shields on their backs and either spears or one handed swords to hand. They surround me completely, to the average person who sees this they'll say I'm completely screwed. Their numbers spread farther than my birds eye view can see. One man comes forth and stands a few cm from me and says 'we are the golden knights of the fifth regiment, I am their commander. My name is-'. He didn't complete that sentence as he exploded in a shower of blood and gold shards, his gore and armour spreading all over his allies, not touching my avatar due to an unseen aura and maybe a magic skill. One of his allies shouts 'You bastard, he wanted to talk peacefully, but you...you-'. My avatar cuts him off 'scum should know their place, not my fault if he didn't draw his sword now...is it?'. The soldiers erupted into a frenzy and my avatar crouched a bit then charged into the horde of men in front of him. From my birds eye view I only saw a vague shadow flitting through the army and saw blood, ridiculous amounts of it coupled with some psychotic laughter and soldiers screams of agony as they are gravelly injured and left to die..then he does something disturbing, he sings a favourite song of mine red hot chilly peppers rivers of avalon. He continues killing and singing, it was a one sided massacre but the soldiers keep rushing towards him and he kept slashing with his hands, like some god of war. After 5 minutes the grounds is littered with hundreds of thousands of corpses and he stops singing. Then my avatar is in a completely golden room pillars hundreds of feet high and upon a large golden throne sits a woman, she is elegant and her beauty would cause men to fight over each other if seen in the mortal world. My avatar looks at her from 100 ft away calmly, with his light brown eyes. Then the golden robed empress stands and walks 10 feet forward. My avatar cracks his knuckles and has a psychotic grin on his face and says 'let's do this'. The 2 beings shimmer then her right forearm is met my my avatars left leg, the single move causes massive shockwaves that make 10 pillars turn to rubble. They jump back 5 ft away from each other and my avatar says 'I don't want to drag this out, I'll end you in one move now' then cracks his neck to the left and right. Her aura becomes stronger, to the point that it is 10 feet around her, enveloping her body and her eyes turn gold as she begins to levitate. The environment around them shimmers violently and the pillars begin to crack. My avatar is unfazed, then he cracks the bones in his right hand and blue lightning flickers then begins to dance around him, small flickers of it surround him and she says 'blue lightning!!?? You dare to insult me like this??'. A golden spear appears in her right hand, he doesn't answer then he shimmers and appears behind her and hugs her. Blue lightning envelopes her and she gets electrocuted, her aura and power drains up to the point that her very life force is absorbed. He shimmers again standing where he was at the beginning as her lifeless body thuds loudly after falling, then he says 'because you aren't worth the higher grades of it'.
   ***
I wake up rising slowly and Aradon is sitting on the bed looking at me, he says 'bad dream again?..tell me'. I narrate everything to him and he is silent throughout, the only actions he makes are his eyes widening. When I'm done he frowns and says 'hmm...I was wrong...' After some seconds of deep thought he continues 'I think you are gaining memories of your ancestor, when he was younger fighting, he must be projecting them to you then'. I say something that got me thinking 'how come he doesn't use a weapon?'. In all of his fights he is barehanded. Aradons face turns serious as he replies 'he has dual blades, he named them Luna's howls, the scabbards and blades are both ebony.' His face darkens as he says 'But what do you think would happen if a being like that wielded those blades, they are the finest blades ever crafted, they also completely ignore the defense of the opponent but the percentage is based on the users own power level, so riddle me this. What would happen if your ancestor the devilgod used 100% of his power and had those blades to hand?. Ah, let me remind you, he almost destroyed the universe without even using 0.001% of his power or those blades'. I gulp and my mouth opens and I begin to sweat, 'damn' I think. Aradon says 'he is currently kept in my dungeon in a protected barrier, due to my ancestors and others ancestors sealing him, let me paint this picture to you:
The devilgod massacres multiple armies and clans with ease and anyone that tries to subdue him dies. So our ancestors go up against him aiming only to restrain him as they hold no delusions of being able to kill him, thousands of prodigies and highly skilled people come together ignoring their differences for this great task. They surround him and after 4 months of him killing most of them they manage to seal him. Then the rest of the survivers die because of grave injuries. But you know what? Every single one of them died with a smile on their face, luckily he kept using none of his power throughout that time though hahahaha'.
I ask him 'what's his name?'. He says 'only devilgod, no one knows his true name, maybe he killed them all or they died of natural causes. You can ask him yourself as were going there now, we'll continue training after you've had your talk. Let's go'. He abruptly stands and my mouth is agape, but I stand and grab a shirt then follow him down long corridors and downward spiralling stairs. Along the way I ask 'why don't we teleport?'. Without turning to face me he replies 'magic can't be used where he is, only my family are exempt from this rule. As to your answer...I'm not bothered to'. After 10 minutes we reach a door 15ft tall, it is gold and wards are engraved all over it, I also see locks and chains of different shapes and sizes. There are also wards hovering in front of the door. We stop and Aradon waves his right hand. The locks and chains and wards disappear and the heavy door slowly opens creaking loudly due to no use for the past millennia. He walks forward and I follow him. Once inside the door closes and we are in a room that is 40×40 ft. In the centre a man is placed in a golden cube which is firmly placed on the ground, the width and height of the cube is 10×10ft. The man is standing and looking straight at me with his light brown eyes and his teeth form a shark grin that I've come to associate with him. Aradon stands back and says 'I'll stay here, go talk to him, after that I'll bet he'll let you absorb him'. I walk towards the man, he wears grey shorts and a shirt. He looks exactly like me, he also hasn't aged whatsoever, the same hair as well, stark white. The only difference being my purple eyes and that he was slightly more muscular. His voice was deeper than mine like I thought, he says 'hello descendant, nice to meet you'. I stop when Im 3 inches from the cube. I think for a while before saying anything, the silence drags on for 3 minutes but my ancestor waits patiently throughout giving an encouraging but creepy smile. I begin to speak 'I have some questions to ask you, if you answer to the best of your ability it will suffice'. I sigh then continue 'Why was I summoned to this world?. Why did you allow them to capture you?. Why didn't you intervene when I was nearly beaten to death?. What's your real name?. Why did you implant those memories into my head?. Why didn't you change the world for the better with your power instead of killing those within it?. And lastly I want your power, everything to the last drop, including your experience, skills, spells, techniques and knowledge, and I also want your swords'.
At his first reply his eyes harden then soften 'you were transported here for some sick bastards entertainment. I limited myself to a specific amount of power outage and they had some dirty tricks up their sleeves. I didn't because there was no need to as I'd knew you'd survive. Mark I've forgotten my last name. I wanted you to see a part of my life and what I've done, sorry for the nightmares though. I didn't try and change the world because use it will always be screwed no matter what one does. Sure you can have everything'. As he finished speaking 2 ebony blades materialize and then they are encased in a blue box. Mark says 'keep them, only use them when you need to' with a serious expression. I nod and move the box to my pouch. It was only for less than a millisecond but I felt the presence of the blades. Mark nods at me and says 'good eyes you have there Jay, and a good body, not as good as mine but it should do' he sighs thinking 'if only I was born with his body', Mark asks 'you have any more questions Jay?'. I shake my head and say 'no...I can't think of anything else, my mind is blank, ah how did you become immortal?'. At that Mark grins and says 'I brokethrough to the ageless stage by using cultivation methods...but you don't need to know that because when you absorb me you'll be ageless'. I had one last question 'why are you letting me absorb you, after all the adventures, all the millennia, I'd thought you wouldn't agree'. Mark is silent for some seconds then says 'I've lived long enough, seen enough things, now I wanna see your adventure, I think I'll reincarnate into a child after you absorb about 99% of my power'. He turns to Aradon 'mage take your protection charms of the child'. Aradon grunts then Mark says 'good, now let's begin'. 'He must not like any other human except his family' I think. Mark continues, he says 'I the devilgod offer up 99% of my true power to my descendant Jay West!'. I see a notification screen in my face {Accept the devilgods power. Yes or No}. I think 'of course yes'. Out loud I say 'I accept'. Mark begins to glow purple and says 'prepare yourself'. I start glowing purple 3 seconds later and the worst kind of agony I'll ever feel in my life be it if im mortal or immortal erupted all over what felt like every single atom in my body.
My mouth opens and I scream, it was long, loud and piercing to those who were in range. Mark, still glowing shouts 'descendant, the more pain you feel the better the results will be, I assume you feel like every atom in your body is on fire yes? Well that's perfect!'. I start seeing a vision: I'm 9 years old, a high ranking noble in an extremely wealthy family. When going back from a trip in our exquisite carriage we are attacked by rogues. They kill our driver, guards and my father with their blades, I see only blood and mutilated bodies around me and I laugh hysterically. During the killing I feel something wet on my trousers and realised I may have soiled myself. There are 3 rogues and 2 of us, my mother and me left inside the carriage. They take her, ripping her clothes as they push her around and then pull their trousers down as they prepare to rape her. One lowers her to the floor and she screams one thing throughout 'RUN MARK!! RUNN!!!'. Over and over again, I scan the floor of the carriage and see that one rogue dropped their dagger. My mother meets my eyes as a rogue thrusts into her, her eyes teary she frantically shakes her head saying 'no, don't do it. Get out, leave me'. Whereas my eyes are hard and are full of insanity, the other 2 rogues are oblivious to my presence,  occupied with looking at her body, completely driven by lust as I pick up the dagger and walk towards them...I think 'I'll kill you all'..