Chapter 8- Commence training!!

Aradon didnt return that day so I laid down and slept. He came in the morning and shook me awake, I rub my eyes and he says 'wakey wakey brat time for your training' he grins evilly at me and roughly removes the heavy quilt on me. He points to his left and says 'the bathroom is over there'. I say 'how can I trust you?'. He shrugs at that saying 'I don't really care, the only thing I can tell you is that I won't poison your food or betray you whether you believe that or not is your problem'. I shrug and walk into the bathroom looking at the full body mirror. My eyes widen as I see my reflection, I became stronger with enlarged muscles and my hair has become stark white like that guy aradon. I frown 'white hair at 17...zz'. I move to the sink and brush then bath. I walk to what I assume was my bed and see a plain grey shirt and shorts and boxers. I change into them, them walk down the stairs. Aradon is wearing a black shirt and jeans, he looks at me then nods 'at least you're not disabled anymore heh' I frown at that..think of rushing him and then consider not to. He raises his right hand and we are transported to a large field full of  zombies. He grabs my shoulder and says 'this is the start of your training, spam kill zombies and I'll tell you when to stop' he pushes me and says 'Go!'. A horde immediately senses me and rushes towards me, I stay back wondering how to take them down, from what he said I now only have 5% of my original power, so I'll have to be a lot more careful. I see a spear lodged in the ground a foot from my right arm. I look back at him and see him smiling and he nods his head once and shouts at me 'good, you're actually using your head for once!'. I ignore him and grab the spear removing it from the ground, it is a bit heavy. I crouch low thrusting the spear forward my left hand pulled back. The zombies close in and I bring the spear left making a horizontal slash cutting the 4 zombies in half in one smooth motion. I charge forward aiming at another small group and they turn locking onto me. I jab, thrust and slash killing the zombies and I move on killing multiple hordes with ease.
After 10 minutes I strike downwards with the spear again causing the blood to spray on the ground. I check my stats again.

Name: Blackdevil God

Class: Lightning shadow

Level: 28

Stats:
Strength: 25
Intelligence: 30
Wisdom: 17
Agility: 29
Stat points remaining: 90

Special skill: limit breaker

I hadn't tried to use any abilities throughout the zombie killing. I try to infuse the spear with lighting and it starts to glow blue. I feel cold, then everything turns black and suddenly I'm on in another field and see a gigantic dragon looking down on me and I stare in awe. He says  'my name is Qinglong, or seiryu, to regain my power you must fight'. The dragon disappears and I'm engulfed in a pillar of lighting. I rub my eyes..'what the hell was that?'. The zombies converge and are growing larger and change into a boss.
{Legion zombie Lv20}
I grin, thrust the spear into the ground then bring out a katana from my storage. I hold it in my right hand as I charge towards the boss and charge the blade with lightning and I slash vertically 5 metres from it. The blade increases and bisects the boss. I feel an external force entering my body as I gain experience. Then I feel my body shut down..the lighting disappearing. I turn and look at aradon, his palm is open and before i realise hes in front of me and places a seal on my chest. He tells me 'keep using this power and with your weakness your body will be destroyed and you will be consumed'. I frown at him then turn again and see that there are now 5 legion zombie bosses. I charge towards the one on the left and get in its range. It swipes at me with increased speed and I chop the arm off and relieve it of its head. I jump back 10 metres as I think 'its a drag, but not totally bad as I still have the physical abilities, I guess I'll actually have to think then..sigh'.
The 4 zombies remaining bosses charge at the boy and aradon wonders what he'll do.
'Let's see then, I want to survive so I'll do everything I can to live!', the boy thinks. He says 'I activate the skill limit breaker!' Then he disappears. '..where'd the brat go?'.
I enter a new dimension and a robotic voice says 'you have activated the skill limit breaker what skills would you want to acquire?'. I think for some seconds then i say 'a skill book that contains low to high tier physical skills'. The voice responds 'creating a skill book that fits the users requirements'. I waited for about 20 seconds and I saw a skill book in front of me, the title was {Book of martial arts: basic-expert level}
There's no point in using just magic skills, if I'm cornered again like that I'll have to increase both my physical and magical levels.