Chapter 1: New Home

Hi! This is my 1st story. Editing problems but I'll fix it when I see it. The names, location or situations of the story is all fictional and might just be coincidence but it is all my idea. Please enjoy and please no hate. Thank you.

2 Character's name has been change....

Cali Point of View...

"Get off me" trying to scream off my lungs while he wrap one of his hand on my throat and the other hand trying to take off my skirt.

"Ah ah ah, you been a naughty girl, whoring around" Jay said. "Now be a good girl and do what I say."

"No, please Jay, don't do this, you save me from Xander, now your doing it, no please." I begged.
All the memories from my first boyfriend, Xander, was coming back to me.

~FLASHBACK~

"Your a slut, look at you, begging to be fucked with that skirt of yours." He slurs his word, knowing he was drunk.

"Xander, I only wanted it to dress nice for you, no one else. Let go of me." Trying to get out of his gripped. He grabs my throats and came in more closer and starting to kiss me hard, I tried to push him away but no use, he just tightened his grip.

"Xander stop! NO! don't do this, get off me." Shouting at him as he pinned me down on my bed and ripping my clothes off. Crying my eyes out as he grabs my left breast, I still have my bra but it still hurts.

"Xander, what the fuck man, get off my cousin." Jay say while yanking him of me. Jay holds me tight and wrap my sheet on my exposed body.

"Don't. Every. Come. Back. I will kill you." He gritted his teeth and yell to Xander why shaking and crying on his arm.

~END of FLASHBACK~

I'm trying to fight him off but he tightens his grip on my throat and punches me on my stomach. I curl in pain and he takes advantage of getting my skirt off.

"It's not my fault when you dress like that, always tempting me." He growl

"No, your drunk Jay, please don't do anything your going to regret." I cried out

I'm crying my eyes out and I can't believe I'm about to lose my virginity to this sick, worthless druggy cousin of mine. My eyes are closing in due to lack of oxygen.

BANG. BANG. BANG

I lay there frozen and seeing blood dripped down from his head to my face.

Someone removed the body and pull me to my feet.

"Please don't kill me" begging as I'm face to face with a gun.

"Shut up and don't say anything" the mystery man said.

"Mommy! mommy!" Kate scream out. "Please, don't hurt her." Once again begging the men. He looked at me with a glare and I stepped back. While the door opened and stood a big muscular guy that's about 5'9" dragging Kate by her tiny arms.

"Mommy!" Kate calling out and runs to me. I picked her up and hold her tight.

"Boss, we have a problem...Yes, boss." Said the mystery man on the phone. Looking at him, he was about 5'7" skinnier that the other guy but also muscular, with brown hair and hazel color eyes.

After he hangs up the phone, he grab my arm and start pulling me out of my room and out of the house, while still holding on to a crying Kate, my 3yrs old baby girl. "It's ok baby, go to sleep." I tell her while rocking her, hoping she will fall asleep and don't remember what's about to happen.

After 5minutes, a black SUV stopped right in front of us. A guy in tuxedo, 6'3" muscular and about in his 40's with black hair mix with grays walks out of the car looking at his men and then stop his eyes on me, his green eyes feels like it's penetrating holes in my head by the way his glaring at me.

"Who the hell is this?" He asked, "Boss, that's the problem I told you about." Answered the mystery man. The boss was now looking me up and down. "How do you know Jay?, where is my money?" The boss man asked while I shake my head 'no'. "ANSWER ME" he yelled out. I was still shocked from all this happening and I could say is, "I don't know."

"Well, I guess you'll know now." He said while pointing the gun on Kate's head.

"No no no no please, J-Jay is my cousin, please no, and I don't know anything about your m-money." I blurted out strutting hoping he won't shoot. 

"Hmmm" is all he said before a tall, beautiful brunette women came out of the car. "Oh sweetheart, what's the-" she stopped mid sentence as she looked at with her green eyes. "Oh my, what do we have here?"

By this time I was shaking and trying to plead with my teary eyes with the women, hoping she'll will fell sorry for us. "Sweetheart, I want to keep them."

With that everyone was looking at her, "NO" the boss shouted. "Please, you can--" she trail off her sentence and whispered something in his ear which gave the boss man a big grin on his face. With that he ordered his man to bring us back to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, the 1st chapter is done. Thank you for checking it.

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.