Chapter 15: unraveling

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Derek's point of View...

After getting to know Cali, something just didn't seem right, how can an innocent 16yrs old be involved in a gang, I mean we started young too but it's a family business so all my time when I'm not around Kate or Cali I did a little investigation of my own. In our rivalry gang we also have a spy or also know as a rat to tell us there next move so we are always steps ahead. So I asked in a favor and tried to get all the information. He made sure that his report is 100% accurate and bet his life in it.

I walked in the house needs to let them know what I found, my parents and Stacey was sitting in the living. Mom was fidgeting and really nervous and my dad and Stacey had this smug look on there faces, what the hell is going on. "Dad, we need to talk. Where's Damien?" He smile and Stacey answered "resting, he got tired of punishing Cali." What the hell. "Where are they? What happened." Stacey tells her story about how Cali slap her because she caught her playing with Kate. What! She wouldn't do that I know her, she wouldn't and couldn't hurt a soul. I ran to go look for Jen and ask her what happen because she's always with Kate when Lisa or Cali is not here. Jen explain to what happen and how Stacey almost slap Kate and turn it around. Fuck. I ran my hand thru my hair, shit I wasn't here to protect her.

"Derek, don't worry she assure me she's fine but please don't let Lisa know, she doesn't want Kate to get worried." Jen tells me and I nodded. I was about to walk and go find Damien to have the meeting but I stopped at my track when Jen tells me about Jaime's parent. "Do you know that Cali is not her mother..." I look at Jen and she continues "she told me about her past,and about everything else including Jay and how she almost got rape." I was a shock not by what she told me but because she just confirm the report. I have to make this right I have to for Kate's sake.

After my conversations with Jen, I went to check on Cali but it seems she's still asleep. When I did a double look, fuck, belt scar. Damien had whipped her. I couldn't do anything right now but to tell them, I had the maid gathered my parents and Damien for a meeting, I know it's late but this need to be done.

Miss Daisy's Point of View...

I can't believe this is happening I know that Cali for a short period of time but all the months that we shared together I know she couldn't do what Stacey accused of her. I tried talking to Jen if she seen what happen because she was there with Kate but she wouldn't say anything. 'I'm sorry Cali, I can't stop my son from hurting you.' I thought to myself. I know how much Cali love Damien but with the gang business which I tried to be blind about it, if they arrange a marriage it will happen and I know for hand that if one of the member wanted to punish someone they will do it, badly. I been nervous since that day and can't help but think am I right to just let it stand by it, that poor girl, I don't want her to go thru what I have been thru, it turned out good for me but Damien is worst than his father on everything especially on punishment. I sighed in relief when Derek finally came home, atleast he can try and convince Damien of what ever his planing on Cali. "Ma'am, Derek wanted to see you and sir in his office." Mary tells me and I nodded.

Drex Point of View...

Finally that girl is getting what's coming to her, she's a rat and a slut and a gold digging bitch.  Bringing Stacey in is a brilliant idea, I know she's in love with Damien for the longest time and with the arrange marriage it will build more stronger alliance with the Italian mafia, me and her father has been friends since we were a baby but combining our family together will make us more stronger. That punishment Damien gave her is just the beginning to make her suffer and confess her association with the Death Rose. Let just wait to execute our plan. "Honey, Derek wants to see us in his office." My wife calls out and we walk down to his office.

Damien's Point of views...

"Because I love you."

Her words, she love me, it broke my heart when I seen her collapse on the floor, the vulnerability of her body calls my me and I can feel my dick harden I'm not supposed to feel that way especially she has been whoring around to that Luke guy while I was away, how can she move on so fast.

The next thing I did was fuck her to show her how slutty she is but after couple of thrust she's bleeding, Fuck, she's a virgin. I wanted to stop but it felt so good that I loss control of my body, I just keep going until she blacks out before I left I lotion her back and ass and left medicine.  Fuck this is killing me, I broker her heart and now I took her innocent without her consent. Fuck.

"Baby, I hope you beat her ass pretty good. She's a fake bitch you know that, she's trying to get sympathy but I saw right thru her and that's why she slap me." Stacey said "ya, I gave her bad whipping for touching you babe." I tell her but my heart ache so bad, why am I feeling this way, I feel so guilty but no no I can't. The plan must go on, I have to destroy all the rat and destroy Death Rose.

Knock knock

"Arrggg who's at the door in the middle of the night, babe tell them to go away so we can have sex." She whines and I got the door. "Derek wants you and only you to his office, he wanted to talk business." Jen tells me and I nodded. "Babe go to sleep I don't know long this will take." Stacey whines but agrees. I walk to his office and everyone was there even Jen, what the hell is the maid doing at the meeting.

"Everyone, sit down, I finally found the rat." Derek said.