Chapter 21: all of me

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Damien's Point of View....

"I hate you Damien, once I get thru this I will kill." Cali screams as she's been in labor for 13hours now.

It's been 4yrs since we confessed our love in my room. I remember that day all to well, no, we didn't have sex but there was a lot of kissing and sucking, hehe, I meant on the neck. We decided for her to finish college and goes on from there, it's not been perfect with fight and punishment, a lot of punishment, which she didn't mind most of it because I gave her pleasure after. I did promise her I wouldn't go too far in punishment, which she was happy due to her hating the belt and I apologize to her so many times.

She graduated with a business
Degree and now working in one of my company, well she's on maternity leave now.

About 3yrs ago when I graduated college myself my dad gave me the throne as leader of our gang. Cali don't want to get involved and it took her a while to get used to of my lifestyle and we did came up with a compromise.

We got married about a year ago and I impregnated her right away, I mean I tried my best to have sex with at least 5times a day until 9months ago she gave me the most wonderful news.

My parents announced they were adopting Kate during Cali's Graduation dinner, since Cali was still 18yrs old and was too young to put all the responsibility on here. My parents was excited, they already fell for her and so they were happy to be her legal guardian. The sisters prefer it that way so they can be and are best friend and sisters. Kate been more happy that her guardian would take her along when they travel during the summer break since my father has retired. She felt like she has parents. I also grown fond of her and treat her like a little sister.

Lisa still comes around to babysit her when no one was around. Jen also helps out as she see her as a little sister. Jen and Cali are still close and still tell each other secrets which is fine but also weird especially that one time I overheard them talking about how big someone manhood was.

Derek found a new girl in his life, Laila, Luke's sister, which Luke wasn't happy in the beginning because she didn't know or as he say she didn't belong in the gang world but when Derek proved to him wrong and how much he cared about her and would risk his life for her safety, Luke slowly let them be.

Luke was now the leader of the Death Rose, his uncle gang once he retired. As he promise, Luke killed Xander in the most painful death for betrayal. Nick, our "spy" for Death Rose was also retired peacefully with his family somewhere that even our family don't know where, we let him be since he help us. The alliance between the gangs are still peaceful and I'll make sure of that while I'm the leader.

"Damien, you bastard." She scream that made me lost my thought. "Come on kitten, one more push, I see the head." **Baby crying**, "congratulation, 5:30am time of birth to a healthy baby boy." The doctor say. "Nurse, will clean him first." I nodded and turn to My wife.

"I love you kitten, you gave me the most wonderful gift ever." I say as I kiss her and she smile weakly. The nurse came back and gave the baby to Cali.

"I love you baby" she said, "aww, I love you to my kitten." She frown and I look confused, "not you asshole, the baby, I was talking to baby Matteo." I sighed and just nodded my head, I can't be mad at her, she just gave me my first born, my boy, my heir to the throne.

"Thank you Damien, for never giving up on me, for accepting Kate, thank you for giving me my son and for loving me for who I am." She tells me and I smile at her. "No kitten, don't thank me, I should be the one thanking you for giving me all of you even when I broke your heart and broke you. You still love me even if I cause you all pain and when I almost gave up and doubted you. Now you gave me a son, your so perfect and beautiful my loving wife. I love you and will protect you and our family. I will also give you all of me." I kissed her like there's no tomorrow.

The End...

Yay, I finished my 1st story. Thank you all.