Chapter 14:I feel broken

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of View

"Because your a rat and you betrayed me."

His words keep playing over and over in my head, what the hell does he means. I haven't sleep so much since they came back home. Derek has been apologizing but I ignore him most of the time since he known everything from the beginning, he stills plays with Kate from time to time and I don't want her to suffer so I just let him.

Stacey might be beautiful and act nice when everyone is around but she's been bitchy around me and Jen.

The other day I caught her scolding and bitching Kate and I tries to stop her but she slap me twice in the face and told everyone I started it and now everyone including Miss Daisy seems to hate me, well except for Jen because Jen was there but I told her not to say anything. She has been acting like Destiny mini me, making my life more miserable, I have bruises that's cause by them two but it's hidden. Jen keeps telling me to fight back but how can a little me fight when both of them is a family of gangs. Derek hasn't been around much so he doesn't know what's going on.

What hurts the most is that Damien believes her and he backhand slaps me right in front of his parent, Stacey and Jen. The way Stacey and Drex was smirking made it more worst. While Miss Daisy and Jen has a shock and concern expression.

"DON'T YOU EVERY LAY A FINGER AT MY FIANCÉ." He yells while tugging my hair pulling me to my room. I'm glad that Lisa has Kate to her house for the week during my exams so that she didn't have to see me get punish by Damien.

~FLASHBACK~

He throws me to the bed and I landed on my side, trying to get up he grabs my hair and told me to get on my knee. I looked at him and he started to take of his belt. I started to panic and move away but he grabs my neck.

"This is what a little slut deserve...now, GET On ALL FOUR." he spat and yelled and I did as told. He whip me with his belt 5times and I started crying and begging to stop.

"No no no, you deserve this, little slut." I'm trying to talk back but it came out as a whisper because of the pain "I'm not a slut, I don't deserve this, I never did anything." He pulls my hair and speak "you betrayed everyone, acting innocent but your not."

He slap my face "I never did anything, I don't know what your talking about." He slap me again. "Lets see Miss innocent, you had sex at the age of 12 and gave birth to Kate at around 13 with your boyfriend Xander. You let your cousin Jay touch you for more than a year and oh ya, your working with our rivalry gang Death Rose, so tell me Miss innocent which of those are not true?huh."

I'm looking at him confused, why the hell would he thinks that, no no none of those are true. "Damien, please, I'm begging you, none of them are true." I tried to tell him but he just slap me again making me fall on top of the bed. I'm panting and breathing hard and fast, trying to calm myself so I can explain but he just grab my throats and made me look at him. I'm pleading with my eyes and trying to make him believe me. "And why should i believe you?" He asked

"Because, I love you." I told him but he pushes me down instead and takes of my short "GET ON ALL FOUR" he yelled, no no not again and he whip me with his belt on my bottom and I scream and cry.

By the 10 whips my legs and arm gave up support and I fell on the floor. He picks me up and puts me on top of the bed. I hope his done, by body can't take anymore pain, but then suddenly I feel him taking my shirt off and unclipping my bra. No please I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

"Damien please don't do this." I begged "let see how slutty you are." And he thrust into me and I scream, he keep thrust harder and harder and I'm crying more. I lost my virginity to the men I love in the worst way possible. Thrust after thrust my body can't handle any more pain and I'm starting to black out with tears I in my face.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

I didn't know when he stopped or left. When I woke up there were lotion on me and medicine on the side table. I took it to help loosen the pain.

"Im so sorry Cali, you should have let me tell them." Jen says to me while applying lotion on my back and bottom. I wanted to ask if she was the one who put lotion on me that night, did she find me naked like that. I didn't say anything about that night also, I'm too ashamed about everything that Damien did.

"Jen, it's not your fault what happen the other day. Don't worry it's getting better." I assure her. I hope it gets better my exams is in 2 days and I can't miss that especially the school has been nice enough to let me stay home and recover when I told them I fell down the stairs but it's not too bad of a fall and they bought it.

"Thank you Jen for everything and can you please don't say anything to Lisa, I don't want her saying anything to Kate." I told her and she nodded. "Oh she's doing good over there, she ask about you but Lisa explain to her that she get to come home after your exam. She's happy Cali, Lisa treats her like her own daughter and she smiles everyday." Jen tells me and I start to cry a little. "That's good at least she will feel like she has a mom, I tried my best Jen but I think her hearts knows that I'm not her mother. It breaks my heart that I can't give her that, as much as I what to be her mom, I'm not. I miss our parents so much and everything that happen sometimes I wish I was with them but then I think of Kate, she has no one but her older sister."

"Wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that your not her mother...omg..why didn't you tell me before?" Jen look shock. "Because if I say anything they will take her away, I almost lost her when our parents died, they told me that they have to find a new parent for her, that's how I stayed with Jay thru all the abusive because I didn't want to be seperated from her, so when they ask I just told them I'm her mom and the dad ran after he found out I was pregnant." I explain to her and she understood, I explain to her more of my childhood and how happy we were before the accident. We ate dinner in the room and soon enough I feel asleep.