Chapter 12: new beginning

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of View...

It's been 5months since I saw Damien, I miss him deeply, he hasn't call or text me since he left for his work to Italy. I text and call him daily but no answer yet. I'm worried about him, is he alright. I been doing good in school and I have couple of months more before graduation.

Kate turns 4 couple months back and I gave her the best birthday, it's not a grand party but we bake a cake and cupcake and had a little party for her. Lisa and Miss Daisy fell in love with her. They told me she's like there little daughter and I'm happy because Lisa promise me that if anything would happen to me she will take care of her. I asked her one day when Drex came home frustrated and I thought he was going to hurt me bad, he backhand slap me and tug on my hair and told me to confess but I don't know what he was talking about and I didn't tell anyone what happen because I know the consequences will be far worst. I just cried my eyes out wishing Damien would be here to protect me like he promise.

Miss Daisy has been lovely since the beginning but I'm still scared to tell her anything. So when I'm down I just pretend to smile when she's around.

I made couple friends in school. Lily, James, Cole, Jas and Luke, the guy I meet at the mall one time. Lily and James are a couple, Jas and James are twins. cole likes Jas but his scared to tell her and Jas is secretly in love with him too, I wanted to tell each other's secret but I don't what to push it since I only know them short time. Luke and I became closer than the others, I see him like an older brother but Lily say he likes me but I told him I can't because I already have fallen hard for Damien. I can't wait to see him. I miss his touch. I even miss his punishment, the easy one anyway.

Derek came home couple months back and his very secretive of something, every time I ask him about Damien he just say he'll be home soon, I hope soon. Derek also somehow tries to come close to me, he said he was sorry about the past and wants to be friends, I accepted his apology and tried to be friends with him since he was always nice to Kate. She also see him as an older brother, she's always laughing and playing with him and it makes my heart happy.

Destiny has been staying in their penthouse so I don't get to see her a lot which is good, she hates me but I don't know why. When ever she does come home though she tries her best to make my life miserable. She sees everything little thing that Kate does and makes it into something wrong and when I tried to apologize because I don't want it to get into a bigger argument, she slaps me or push me down right in front of Kate.

One incident when Kate ate a chocolate bar in the refrigerator Destiny when ballistic and started to call her homeless freeloader and scolding her that she shouldn't have touch things that don't belong to someone else, ok I get that she's right but it's not an excuse to try and slap Kate.

When I saw that she was going to slap, I grab Destiny's hand and told her not to touch Kate, again she when ballistic and started to curse at me, grabs my hair and made me kneel and started slapping. Jen tries to intervene but she told her she will be kick out if she did. I just told Jen to take Kate out of the room. My face was so red for couple of days. I really want to tell Miss Daisy about that but I was scared Drex might do something worst if I told on her daughter. I just cried in my room with Jen when Kate had fallen asleep.

Jen and I became best friend almost like sisters , she's the only person that knows my secret, how i been treated in the house and my feelings for Damien.

Derek's point of view...

I'm supposed to get a confession out of Cali but ever since I got back I been with her and Kate most of my time and honestly I like the little rugrat, she's like a baby sister and for Cali we became close and I keep doubting myself if what they told me is true, it don't seem like it. She's nice, sweet and caring, she has a beautiful soul that can turn the devil into an angel. She loves Kate very much. I could also tell that she's in love with Damien just observing her when I mention his name. 'I'm sorry Cali' I told myself. This coming months will break your heart and even break you as a whole and in not sure how I will be able to help fix you but I will take care of Kate no matter what happen, I will protect her even if I can't protect you.

I been out of my mind lately, can't sleep at night. My head was on Cali and why would he rat us out. Is that why she got Damien's attention, is she really using him like that. I need to know for the sake of everyone.

I had someone follow Cali's every moved and see what's her plan is. Now all we have to do is wait.

My guy told me that she's been only going to school and back home. Not even a minute to stop anywhere. I even track her phone and her contacts are the people in the house and her 5 friends. She calls and text Damien everyday since he left but no reply back. And the only person that calls her most is this guy Luke, one of her friend. I need to check on him, he seen flirtatious with Cali, he text her sweet word, I wonder if she's cheating, but how can we be hypocritical when Damien is about to get married.