Chapter 3: His Rules

YAY, Chapter 3, I'll try to update almost everyday. Let me know what you think but please minimum hatred of Point of View. Thanks.

Mature content:

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Damien's Point of View...

This week was a bad week due to motherfuckers don't want to pay their debt. So tonight me and some of my men when out drinking at a club. I meet this hot chick with big breast that I can play with and of course she was half drunk and was all over me so I decide to take her back home and have my ways with her. I'm the type that don't do or don't want any relationship, too much baggage and problems. While she was moaning under me, she suddenly stopped and look at a little girl crying. I grabbed her tiny arm she started to called out mommy. Who the hell is her mommy, I never seen this kid in my life or around the mansion.

The door opened and walked in this angelic face girl. I can't take my eyes off her, she must be around Destiny's age. Everything about her, her long black hair that I can wrap my hands around and pull back while banging her and those full set of lips that I want around my dick. I'm not into someone that's way younger than me but her presence screaming for me to fuck. I'm getting a boner just looking at her.

The chick I brought home was trying to get my attention but I didn't even care as soon as this beauty came in. I guess she left slamming the door. Oh great what am I supposed to do with this hard on. Oh wait, I'm staring straight at the solution. She's young but since she has a kid she should have knowledge of what to do with my dick. I told her she'll be punished but I'm only using that as an excuse so I can fuck her mouth.

She left to put Kate to sleep. So shame such a young age and she's already a whore, wondering how many men had her, I don't care as long as I have my turn with her. She will be fucking mine for the moment to enjoy until I'm done with her body. Now midnight, I'm sitting on my bed waiting for my kitten to come back for her punishment.

Knock knock

A grin plastered on my face, my kitten is here for her punishment. Opening the door I let her in. She looked so nervous bitting her lower lips and looking down on the floor. "Kitten, if you don't stop bitting those pretty lips of yours, I will be very tempted to throw you on my bed and fuck you senseless until you can't walk for days." I say to her making her gulp and looked at me with wide eyes which makes me smile.

I pull her arm and make her sit on my bed. "So Cali, are you ready for your punishment?" I asked her and she nodded, while still looking down. I grab her jaw to make her look at me and see the scared look in her eyes. "Don't worry Kitten, this won't hurt...me" I told her and she nod "Used your words Kitten. I don't like it when people only nod.

"Yes" Cali said,
"Yes, sir" I corrected her.
"Yes,sir" she said
"Get on your knees" I told her as I let go of her jaw.
Her eyes blinking fast like I grown two head.

"What! no no no" she said which makes me frown and a little angry. "Get.on.your.knees.now" I gritted trying not to shout and scare her since it's here 1st time with me. She hurried down and got on her knees. She was still frowning.

"Open your pretty little mouth kitten and don't make me repeat myself." I told her. She obliged as soon as she open, I stick my 2finger inside her trying to see if she can handle my size I don't know how big those other men was, damn just thinking about other men inside her making me mad. I push my fingers in and out of her mouth and she gagged when I hit the back of throat.

"Have you suck a dick before?" I asked her, confused because she don't suck on my fingers or is she playing me. She shake her head 'no'. "Words, kitten"

"No,sir". Ok so she's a virgin in the mouth which makes me happy because I can teach her and polish her the way I want my dick to be suck.

I pull down my boxer and her brown eyes became wide and darker brown. "It's not gotta fit and I don't know how" she whispered.

"Don't worry kitten, I'll help you. Open up" I tell her.
I shove my dick inside her pretty mouth and told her what to do.

"That's right kitten, suck just like that...ah fuck...twirl your tongue baby...it feels so good to be inside your mouth...suck baby suck." I tell her. After about 20minute or so I cum inside her mouth and told her to swallow every last dropped and which she obliged.

I pulled her up and kissed her on her lips, for a while she didn't respond, shocked that I was kissing her, oh hell I was shock too. I grab her ass and she gasp which I took advantage of and stick my tongue and started kissing and licking her all over her mouth. Then she started kissing me and fighting for domination with our tongue, which I won.

"Your Mine" I saying between kisses. I left her mouth and moved down to her neck and jaw. After a while I started to suck on her neck just below her ear, she let a moan out. Which put a smile on my face, loving her reaction. "MINE" I whispered to her ear. She nod."Words, I don't like repeating myself kitten."

"Yes, sir" she whisper. After a while I let her go and both of us was panting like we ran for miles.

"Sit down, I need to tell you my rules." She take a sit on bed.

"Ok kitten, since your mine I need you to follow my rules and if you disobey you'll receive punishment, understand?"
"Yes, sir." She answered "I fucking own you, everything about you, everything you do. I'm a very possessive person. I get what I want when ever I want it. I don't like sharing. And most of all I hate being lied to. Do anything that I don't like or disapprove of you will be punish, understand?" I told and ask her. Cali gulp and she said yes.

"Good. It's late, go sleep and I see you later." I kissed her forehead and she stepped out of my room. A smile appears on my lips just the thought of her was mine. No, Damien don't fall, she's only a fuck toy, my brain was telling me but my heart was saying the opposite. After a while of debating I fall asleep.