Chapter 8: Meeting Luke

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali Point of View...

The car ride to the mall was long and silence but surprisingly comfortable. I would sneak a look at him hoping he won't notice me looking. I breathe out thinking what's going on with my life. I was taken out of the abusive house to end up with Damien. I know I'm supposed to hate him to always punishing me but when he touch me I feel a good kind pleasure building up inside me. Just by him talking dirty and looking I'm already wet down there. How can I let him touch me there, his not even my boyfriend even if it feels way better when Xander did. Frowning of the thought, I don't even know what i am to him, am I just his play toy, once he gets tired of me he'll find someone else. Arrggg my thought was cut short when we arrive at the mall.

"Buy all the necessary things you need for school first then we can go look at some clothes for you and Kate." He tells me and I nodded and follow him inside.

Standing in the food court waiting to buy a snack while Damien puts my school supply inside his car, a good looking boy, not as handsome as Damien but his around my age asked for my name. He started flirting and I just started nodding and answering some of his question. I learned his name was Luke and his a senior to the high school I'm attending too, his 18yrs old in couple months. We was having a great conversation when I heard a low growl and clearing throat behind me. I turn around to be facing an angry looking Damien.

"Uhmm...D-Damien, this is Luke, he attends the same high school I'm going to." Trying to introduce him but as soon as Luke offer his hand to shake Damien pull me away walking to the 2nd ground of the mall with his arm tightly holding mines, I know it will leave a mark.

"Um Damien, Damien, your hurting me." He looks at me and whispered "I don't want you fucking around him, I don't even want you say his name. I told you not to disrespect me."

I gave him a confused look "I didn't disrespect you, I just met a new friend, he seems nice, in the beginning he was flirting but when I told him I'm not interested he let it go."

"Your so stupid and naive." He laughs out. Trying to walk away from him but his grip gotten tighter that make me whimper "don't you fucking dare" he lets out grabbing my neck before attacking my lips and I stood there shock. "Mine" then force his tongue in. Kissing me all over I gave up and started to kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck and he lets a low growl.

I been trying on clothes after clothes for Damien for the last 2hours. He wanted to see every and I mean every outfit before I buy them to make sure it's not too short. He also bought me lingeries from Victoria Secret, when he wanted to see me in them too but this time I fight him not to come inside the changing room.

We're sitting in the car parked in front of a restaurant. "Why are we here?" I asked him confused
"I'm hungry and it's dinner time."

"Damien, can I uhmm use your phone, I just wanted to check up on Kate ." Whispering to him. He lets a small sigh and calls Lisa.

"Kate is asleep, don't worry she's already ate and bathe. Lisa is already heading out but Jen is there with her." he tells me.

"Thank you Damien, for everything. thank you for buying my things and clothes for me and Kate . I really appreciate it." I gave him a genuine small smile.

"Kitten, you know I can give you more if you just submit to me right." Dumbfounded I look at him, really looking in his eyes. Lust, dominate and is that love I see, no he can't love me, he just wants my body.right?. "Kitten, say something, you know I don't like repeating myself."

"I don't know Damien, how am I supposed to submit to you, I know once your done with my body you'll throw me out on the curve." I say honestly looking down on my lap. He grip my jaw and make me look up to him in his eyes.

"You might think that especially the way I treated you but I can't help myself but to like you a lot, your face is the first thing I see in the morning and the last I see when I go to sleep. I want more than just your body, I want to protect you and take care of you." He confesses.

Dinner was amazing with Damien, we got to know more about each other, well more of me telling him about myself, his more of a close book. When we got home he told me to rest and will talk about everything tomorrow.

Today was a very confusing day. How a man like Damien, powerful handsome and maybe a sex god with his fingers. I do like him and maybe even falling for him and the way my body reacts to him in an instant, I never felt like that to anyone. His older than me but age is just a number when it come to love, right? What am I saying I don't love him, I'm just happy with this new life, no more abusive from Jay and Kate seem a lot happier too. Ya, I need to think of Kate first before my feelings. I don't need distraction, just my future with her is what I need to focus on. But could it be love that I fell for him?