Chapter 7: submitting???

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of View...

It's been a week since my last punishment with Damien. I haven't seen him or Derek this couples of days. I been busy myself with helping out trying to find the right nanny and getting ready for my senior year in high school. I know 16yrs and already senior, somehow the Carter convince the school that I was more qualified to be in the 12th grade. School starts next week and I can't wait but also scared, I been out of school for almost a year now taking care of the issues back home with Jay and Kate.

~~FLASHBACK ~~ A Year Ago...

SLAP after SLAP I got from Jay for wearing short and a tank top to school, it was close to summer and humidity was really bad. "You little slut, you like showing off what's mine."

"I'm not yours Jay, you are drunk again, get the hell out of my room." I answer him back. He walk up to me and grab both wrist tightly. "Your room? As far as I know your living in my fucking house." He yelled and I tried not to show fear but my breathe stop when Kate walks in. Jay let's go of me and grab her. "Jay, g-give h-her to me." Trying to say it calmly but failed. "Come get her...oh and give me a kiss" he says while tapping on his lips.

Trying not to gag while he was kissing me hard.  A sob come over but lucky he didn't hurt Kate.  That night he told me I won't be going back to school, he can't let any boys look at me and if I do he'll hurt My baby girl while I was at school. That night when he started to get touchy-feely on me whenever he was drunk or high. I did my best to stay away and even though he never got to the point were he touch me down there he would beat me every change he gets.

The mind can't never forget when ever he taunts me with those hurtful words. 'You little slut'.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Kate and her nanny Lisa, she's 5'5" blonde hair 35yrs old, walking in. I'm glad we found her, she's a very close friends with the Carter's and her husband works for Drex. They told me that they trust her with there life and she's been loyal to them for as long as they can remember. I don't have a close relationship with Drex, being the boss and scary as hell, but I do trust his and Miss Daisy's judgements.

Lisa is basically here most of the time taking care of Kate since she lives around the property. Miss Daisy told me to live my life as a teenager while I still can and that I don't have to worry about baby girl, I still get to see her everyday and sleep with her but for most of the time she's with Lisa.

I told Jaime that I love her always and that I will miss her since I won't see her most of my days in the morning. A couple hours past and she's asleep. I told Lisa I'll be back in a couple hours, I needed to get more things for school and also clothes.

I was walking to the bathroom when someone pushes me inside and pin me against the door, oh great this again. Before I could say anything he attack my lips and start licking asking for me to open my mouth.  I was still angry at him for calling me a slut so I didn't open.

"Come on kitten, I haven't seen you for almost a week, open up." He growl against my lips making me tremble not in fear but in lust, I can't believe I'm reacting to him this way, my body wants him so bad. No you can't, his just using you, he hurt you, he punished you he... my though was cut off and I gasp when he lifted me up and make me wrap my legs against his waist and that's when he stick his tongue and devour my lips like it was his last meal.

We pull away grasping for air. His smirking at me "Your body can't reject even if you want to, kitten."

"Oh ya, you wanna bet." Where is still strength coming from, talking to him with no fear.
"Ah I see my little slut need to be punish to put in her place." He mocks me and I just laugh, why the hell are you laughing, oh goodness am I talking to myself too. He puts me down on the counter top of the sink and moves his hands on my thigh going up and up, this is so bad timing to be wearing a skirt. I immediately stop laughing and glare at him. His smirk grew more bigger.

"Kitten, no matter how much you try and hide I can feel your body and how it reacts to me, I know your wet and I'll prove it to you." My eyes widen and tries to stop his hands but instead he holds both my arms above my head while his other hand touches my soaking panty. Oh this is so embarrassing, why am I wet for me.

I bit my lip causing him to chuckle and starts to play with my clit. A soft moan comes out of me "You like that baby, if you submit to me I can give you all the pleasure you need." I didn't know what to say I couldn't think with all this new pleasure down there.

He stick 2 finger in and start thrusting harder and I'm moaning louder. "Submit to me kitten." He keeps going harder in and out, I'm feeling my first orgasm and just one more I will be cuming...

"What the hell" I yelled glaring at him, he pull out before I can cum. I'm more pissed now than when he called me a slut. His chuckling and smirk at me, I would like to punch that smirk of your face in thinking to myself.

"Submit to me first kitten and I'll make you cum all the time." Is he kidding me arrggg 'asshole' I breathe out low not wanting him to hear but apparently he has great hearing the next thing I know he grabs my throat.

"What did you fucking call me? You know my rule, don't ever disrespect me." Clawing his hand trying to get him off but to no avail he tightens a little bit more, I can't breathe. "Even if I miss my kitten that don't mean I won't punish you."

He attacks me again on my lips with his while he still has his hand wrap round my neck but loosen a little.
Breaking a part while he lets go he tells me to get ready his taking me to the mall and I frowned.