Chapter 9: in too deep

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of View....

Walking in the kitchen I stopped at a voice, I could hear there conversations, Destiny and she's talking to someone. "You saw Damien kissing a girl at the mall! no, he wouldn't do that, he don't do relationships. I'm sure he just did that to get into her pants, hehe.....What? No no, how does she look like..uh huh...omg...ok bye." I turned around trying to leave before she sees me "YOU!" she yelled, oopps to late now.

"Me?" Pointing to myself like a dumb ass.
"How was the mall yesterday, did anything happen?" She asked moving towards me folding her arms across her chest.
Shaking my head "uhmm no."

"You know in this family, we hate lairs and gold diggers and if we find out that someone has betrayed this family, do you know what we do to them?"
Looking into her eyes that filled with hatred.
"We torture them to the point there begging to be killed." She growl out and I stood there shock rooted to the floor and the next thing I know I was on the floor, she push me down again. I don't know how long I been there but I felt numb. From her conversation to the threat, I can't fall for Damien, I'll end up hurt again.

"Cali"
"Cali"
"CALI!!!" Mary yells and I look at her and did the only thing I could think of, got up and run as fast as could up to the stairs into my room and lock the door. Looking at a sleeping Kate, thinking to myself I need to get away, I can't involve her to this lifestyle, to whatever they are, how could I not see it in the beginning. How easily they shoot Jay, all the bodyguards and rules for our safety. If Destiny is telling the truth they must be dangerous family, they could be a gang, oh my god they kill people.

A knock took me off my thought and I went to open and there he stood with his green eyes piercing in mines. If looks can kill I'm six feet under already. I gulp and step aside to let him in.

"I want you to stay away from my son, Destiny told I me everything and I don't need a gold digging slut to ruin everything for him." He says it cold without any emotion. Looking down on the floor I just nodded not knowing what to say.

"Look at me when I talk to you so you'll understand what I'm telling you." I looked up and his eyes filled with hatred and anger. What did I ever do to them for this hatred. "Knowing my son, he probably fuck you already and told you he'll give you the world. Don't be stupid you'll never be part of this family as long as I'm here I'll make sure of that." Trying not to cry at his word I just look at him blank face, I need to keep my emotion down. Not saying a word he suddenly grab my throat not in a good way like Damien does it. I'm trembling in fears now "Do I make myself clear?" He asked ad I nodded and tell him yes in a shaky voice. He lets go and walk towards the door but said something before leaving.

"Oh I should let you know...His getting married, soon."

I lay on the floor crying my eyes out and hoping this is all a dream that I didn't even hear Jen come in the room. She hug me tight and told me she heard everything. I told her how I felt about Damien and how my world is just falling apart. She has been trying to calm me down for hours now, I'm just glad Kate wasn't woken up from my crying. I gave Jen a small smile and I went in the bathroom to clean myself up. I can't do this, I can't be part of there world.

This whole week I been trying my best to avoid Damien, knowing his going to be married soon and his father won't approve of me, I can't submit to him, I can't be his. It hurts especially now I started to fall for him. I would ran away altogether but now knowing there business they would kill me or Kate in minutes.  His been mostly out of the house and only comes home to sleep and that helps me more in avoiding him even if I miss his presence and his touch.

School will start in couples days and my mind is all over the place. How can I focus when I'm living with danger. I been sitting in my room everyday at midnight looking at the stars just thinking when a hand covered my mouth and his other hand wrap around my waist. "Don't make a sound and don't move" even without turning around I know that's his voice, I know that smell of his cologne. I been so close to him so much that my body reacts to him. That's when my tears falls and Damien spin me around to look at my face. He wipes my tears with his lips and moves on to my lips, I want to push him away but I miss him. We parted away breathless and I slap him right in the face.

He was surprise by my action and grabs my throat and make me look at him.

"Damien, I don't want to submit to you. I want you to leave me alone and pretend I don't exist." He grabs my hair and pull me out of the room, I tried to struggle but his way stronger than me. "Damien, your hurting me, let go." But no answer just keep pulling me towards his room.

He double locks his door and shove me to the bed. I tried to run away but he catch me by my hair once again. "Please Damien, don't do this." I tried begging him. "No no kitten, don't be begging me to stop, in a couple minutes you'll be begging me to fuck you hard and make you cum." He replies.

In just second he rips my shirt off and forcefully takes out my pants. "Please Damien, don't."

"You fucking slap me and deny my offer..tsk tsk tsk, I always get what I want, and right now I want to punish that body of your." I whimper and keeps begging him but no use, his mind is set. He plays with my clits while his other hands holds on my hair and I'm kneeling on his bed. Oh this feels so good but I can't, no, his only using my body. I gasp when he enter 2 finger in and starts to thrush, in second I'm gonna cum but he pulls out, again. Confused I look at him. "Kitten, this is when you ask to cum."

He didn't have to ask me twice, I was begging and asking him like my life depends on it. Coming down from what feels like stars exploding in my head he cleans me up with a wet towel. We sat there looking at each other and his next word would break me.