Chapter 13: Heart broken

Names of gang are either coincidence and I don't mean too if it is.

Black Heart --- Damien's gang
Death Rose ---- Luke's gang

Black Heart means that there deathly if force but with all the legal business they have they do a lot of charity too.

Death Rose---when they kill, they leave a death rose to symbolize that it's there doing.

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of Views

2 weeks left before graduation and it's final exams. I asked Miss Daisy if I can have my friends over for study sessions and she's happy too have them and wanted to meet them for the longest time.

Luke offered to drive me home and the rest will meet us at the mansion. We walked in laughing because of the stupid jokes that Luke has been telling me, when I mean stupid I meant his middle school jokes are knock knock and why did the chicken cross the road jokes, I think I was more laughing of why his telling it than the joke itself. I heard talking in the living and once we walked in I froze at that spot, I can't believe my boyfriend, the love of my life who I haven't seen for almost 9months sitting right in front of me holding hands with a beautiful brunette.

"Oh dear, there you are." I came out of my dazed when Miss Daisy walked toward me, she hug me and asked who I was with. I introduced Luke to everyone but I mainly kept my eyes on Damien. "Cali, honey come sit down, Damien just got back home and have an announcement for us." I sat down and Luke sat next to me and I can see Damien's staring at Luke.

"Damien, go ahead, everyone is here now." Miss Daisy tells him and he clears his throat. "Yes, well most of you know, this is Stacey.....she's my fiancé and will be getting married in a month." He kiss her after his announcement and I turned away to look at Luke, I think he gets the memo. "Well congratulations but me and Cali will be heading out now to uhmm study, lets go Cali." I nodded and walks with Luke in the garden trying to hold on my tears. As soon as we were out I cried my eyes out and Luke is hugging me tight.

I told him everything before everyone arrives. I was grabbing snacks in the kitchen when an arm wraps around my waist hoping it was Damien and but it wasn't. He whisper "I'm so sorry, I wanted to say something but I couldn't." I turned around and hug Derek and gave him a small smile while moving out of his arm knowing I might start crying again.

The rest of my friends don't know any of the situation that just happen. "Cali, Cali." Someone says I hummed and looked up at them. "What's up with you, you been spacing out, we need to study." Lily says and I nodded and look at Luke and he gave me a sympathetic smile. I introduced the rest to Miss Daisy when she came out to check up on us and tells me Kate is fast asleep with Jen.

It was around 9pm and I had dinner with my friends in the garden while everyone ate in the dinning room. I walked everyone at the door and see's Damien and Stacey cuddling up on the couch. I bid everyone goodbye and Luke stays a bit to ask if I was ok and we hug before he walks off to his car. I closed the door and was about to turn when someone pushes be against the door, I closed my eyes and I can smell his cologne, even if it's almost a year past his cologne somehow imprinted in my brain.

"I been gone and you have a nerve to bring a boy back in my house, huh, you truly are a slut." I looked around to see if Stacey was there but I guess she left and I bow my head knowing if I look at his eyes I would cry but he grabs my throats and made me look at him.

"So your true color came out little slut." He tells me again. How could he calling me that when he has a girlfriend back home and his engaged while he was away. "I'm not the one engage." I spat back at him and he smirk, this asshole smirked at me, how dare him.

"You promised me Damien but I guess everything you told me was a lie." Trying to push him but he won't bunged instead he tightens his grip "I did what I did because your a rat and betrayed me." He tells me before he walks off.

Why is he being so cruel to me, what did I do. He was the one that pursues me until I gave in and fell for him and now his just left and blames me. I didn't do anything wrong, 'I never cheated on you' I wanted to tell him so badly. How can everything become so messed up or was it always his plan, Drex did mention to be that he was getting married. Was I that blind to see his true color but why he blames me, why is he turning it around.

Damien's Point of View

All this time I spend with Stacey trying to fall for her and moved on was all waste of time. I still can't get her off my mind, she did something to me that she's stuck in here forever. I miss her so much and a part of me does love her, it's just all this betrayal keep resurfacing. I need to do this for my family and Black heart.

It's good to be back home. It was easy convincing my family that we're really happy together. When I finally seen Cali for the first time in months, it broke my heart. She's with a boy laughing, I'm supposed to be the one making her laugh like that. She is still beautiful, no Damien, get yourself together I scolded myself.

She had moved on, two can play that game. I kissed Stacey in front of everyone and I seen Cali turn to that prick of a boy. Just wait till I get my hands on you kitten, my slut is becoming a whore.

When every left I had my chance to tell her off because it was pissing me off when she's hugging him in front of me.