Chapter 11: Leaving

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Damien's Point of View...

I'm trying to calm my kitten on my lap every since she told me. I just knew it, resisting me, avoiding me and turning me down because of my father's threat. How can he do that, why would he do that? Can't he see Cali is my happiness, she does something to my body even without touching her, she makes my heart beat, she gives me fire and her angelic voice is like music to my ear that calms me and my father is trying to keep her away from me. My thought was cut off by her angelic voice.

"Uhmm Damien...there's one more..uhmm..he said your getting married soon." She whispered and I looked at her confused, when the hell am I getting married, I'm not engaged, I never had a real relationship, just fuck buddy.

"Baby look at me, I promise I'm not getting married anytime soon unless...it's you." I tell her and she blush. "Baby you look like a tomato." I teased her to loosen up the tension and she smile at me. I still gotta find out what's my fathers intentions are.

"Kitten, why don't you go back to your room and get ready for school and I'll handle the situation ok, don't worry I'm here to protect you and Kate." She nodded but told me "Please, don't do anything crazy, I don't want you to get hurt because of me." I nodded and kissed her so hard making her lips swollen.

I walk in my fathers office "we need to talk" I told him. "Ah my son why don't you sit and speak your mind."

"It's about Cali and Kate." I see him tense
And just nod his head. "I want you to leave them alone..." I started but he cut me off "my son, I can't do that, you see we're still investigating her and you see, we found out some things and she might be with our rivalry gang. You see her cousin Jay, his the 4th command of this gang and well when we killed him his boss wants revenge. We also found out that one of their gang member could be the father of Kate. She was in a relationship with this Xander guy, his the 3rd in command. I tell you my son, she's just a slut and she might be a rat." He explain and my anger is just boiling, no she can't be, is she a rat? is she setting me up in a trap? no, she can't or can she?

"Damien, I know it might be hard to believe but son when did I ever lie to you, her files in there you can look at it." I sat there numb, how can I fell for that tramp, is that why she's always worry about little Kate, if we find out that she's a rat she knew we are going to kill her and her baby.

"Son, be careful we don't know who she really is. I know you might hate me because I can see in your eyes that you have fallen for her but we can't trust her and that's why I suggest that you'll be engage and to be marry." I nodded my head not thinking clear to what he just told me. "So its agreed your marrying Stacey." He said and I nodded. Stacey is a close friend and a daughter of one of the Italian mafia that were associated with. She's beautiful and always lust over me and does everything I say.

It's been 3 month since I read the files on Cali, how can she do this to me. I been avoiding her traveling to Italy with Derek doing business and getting close with Stacey which is a good thing since where getting married in about 5months, I want to make Cali believe that I love her, Stacey, to break her for doing this to me.

Cali has been busy with school, she has been calling and texting me daily but I been ignoring her, honestly it's the hardest thing, somehow those little time I spend with her I feel for her and it's getting harder not to see her but I had to do this for our family. 'I'm sorry my love' thinking to myself while standing out in the balcony a drink in my hand.

"Bro, what's going on, you look like hell." Derek shaking his head. I know we haven't had the best relationship because of Cali, I can see in his eyes that he likes her too but I got to her first but me getting getting married soon we became best friend again. That jerk is probably happy she can fuck her but I told him what we found out and he said he'll make her confess. Fuck why am I down about losing her.

"I'll see you when you get back home bro." Derek saying goodbye heading back home while I'll be in Italy for a while.

I need this time to see if I can return the love Stacey has for me since she'll be my wife soon. But why do I keep feeling guilty, she's on my mind all the time, even when I fuck Stacey, it's Cali's face I see and wish it was her body. No I can't she betrayed me and my family after we took her in and gave her a normal life. Fuck, I need to get her off my mind and my heart. This time apart should do it, I need too.

Stacey's Point of View...

Finally I'm getting the man of my dreams and this time we spend in Italy makes me love him more. I want to thank Destiny when we go back home. If it wasn't for her plan I would have lose Damien to that whore. I'll make sure this time I'll make him love me too.