Chapter 2: Meeting You

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of View

I'm sitting in a long L-shaped leather couch in a big house, or should I say mansion with a sleeping Kate on my lap. I been waiting for them while the boss man and the beautiful women talk in the other room. My mind is all over the place, trying to calm my nerves when the door open and the two walks out to were I was sitting. The woman sit next to me while the boss man sit on the chair next to the couch. The boss man has an angry expression on his face while the women has a big smile on hers.

"Dear, this is Drex Carter, his my husband and the boss around here. I'm Daisy. We have 2 sons, Damien, his 21, and Derek, 19, the youngest is our daughter Destiny, 17yrs old." Daisy said.

She explained that me and Kate would be living in there mansion. They have sets of rules for us to follow and one of those rule will be me working there in exchange for us to living there, eating and having the necessary things we need. Which is ok with me as long as we're alive but what concerns me most is the set of rule they have that can lead to punishment. Miss Daisy is not fond of the "punishment" but she said it's for the safety of the family. I look at her with a frightening face because their punishment are from whipping a person with a belt to staying in the basement for days without food or even death depends on how severe the faults are.

"You can't go out without permission and you can't let anyone in the house without our permission." All I do is nod.

"What is your name and how did you get into this situation?" Daisy asked while Drex exist the living room.

I introduced myself and Kate. I explained how my parents died of a car accident when I was 13yrs old and Kate was just a baby. I told her how we moved in with 21yrs old Jay, who live by himself because he don't get alone with his parents because of his bad choices in life. Jay was the only person that would take us in without separating me and Kate, which I was thankful for in the beginning. When I turned 15yrs, he started to beat me due to suddenly being high on drugs and alcoholic. He only got addicted recently and maybe that's where he spend the money Drex was looking for.

I didn't tell her about Xander, I don't want to seem more broken to her as I already was. I wanted to keep that part of me of how he almost broke me as a person and how I get scared giving all of me to someone. It scares me to have a man touches me that way, Xander, the person I thought I love. He didn't rape me completely but got close enough to the point I was having nightmares of that night.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's getting late, the maid will show you your room, rest for now and tomorrow someone will show you your job." Daisy said with a sad expression, I thank her and she left for the other door, which I'm guessing the kitchen.

I carry Kate and the maid lead the way heading upstairs on the 2nd floor. She told me there where 3floor and basement, their are some rooms that are restricted to the maid unless told to go in. She showed me the bathroom before going into our room. When she left I thank her and found out her name was Jen. She is 18yrs old with blonde short hair and blue eyes and was an orphan herself. The Carter's took her in when she was 12yrs old when her parents was gunned down, she has no other known family.

I put Kate on the bed, since she was still sleeping from the car ride. I lay beside her and sleep took over me.

***NIGHTMARE***

"You little slut, dressing so sexy for everyone to see what's mine."

"You beat me up every since I became your girlfriend, never again I'll be yours, you disgusting asshole." screaming at him while trying to get my arm from his grip.

SLAP SLAP both my cheeks turning red from his backhand, crying in pain Xander pushes me down in bed and starts kissing and sucking my neck and jaw. Trying to push him again but he won't get off me. His hands going lower into my panty....

***END OF NIGHTMARE***

"Mommy! mommy!" Kate cries out, breathing hard as I rise up from the bed. I looked down with no Kate in sight.

Walked out of the room "Mommy, mommy" I could hear her crying, Kate where are u, looking for my baby girl. I opened the door where I hear people talking and that's when I saw the most handsome guy I ever seen. He was about 6'3 lean, muscular bicep but not big just the perfect size with the most mesmerizing dark green eyes piercing into my brown eye. "Wow" not expecting to say out load. Did I mention he was half naked with only a boxer on and his 6-pack with the V-line, Yap my cheek was definitely red as a tomato but I couldn't stop staring.

I heard someone cleared their throat, I look up, damn I got caught. I smiled but turned into a frown when I see him holding Kate by the arm.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Yelled the beautiful creature while his staring at me.

"I-I'm C-Cali and that's Kate, where staying here for a w-while." I answered him trying not to stutter but no hope, I was stuttering because he was making me so nervous with his nakedness. Bitting my lower lips, which I do when I get very nervous.

"You know what Damien, I'm heading out, I don't have time while you play 21 question with a child." Said the half naked lady, which I didn't see.

Damien, his one of Daisy and Drex kids. "DAMIEN!" she yelled which made me winch. "GO, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" He yelled backed while still looking at me. The half naked lady got up and put on her dress and walks out slamming the door.

"Mommy!" Kate calling out to me, oh geez I forgot my baby girl was here. "Yes baby girl."

"I'm sweepy (sleepy)." Damien let go of Kate and she ran to me while I picked her up and I see Damien walking my way, Stepping back but he grabs my arm.

"You will be punish kitten" he whispered in my ear and a shiver went down my spine and goosebumps appeared all over me.

"P-Punish" oh geez, please don't whip me with a belt. "Yes, you see both of you interrupted my fuck time and now I have an issue (pointing down to his big bulge in his boxer) and since my date is not here to take care of it, you will be punish."

Thank goodness Damien was whispering all this to me so Kate didn't hear. I gulp and frown. I been here less than a day and I'm getting whipped, wait what the hell did he mean to take care of his issue.

"Put her to sleep and come back to my room" I hear him say before he pushes us out the door. Sighing and walking in our room, trying to put Kate to sleep while thinking maybe if I pleaded with him I could get spanking by his gorgeous hands instead, what am I thinking. His handsome and all but no Cali, you can't be thinking those thoughts. Men like him will only ruin you, Xander did and he will too.

12am baby girl falling back to sleep and I'm standing nervously outside of Damien's door.

What's the worst can happen, I think to myself as I knock on his door.