Chapter 5: falling

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali Point of Views...

I walked down the stair and enter the living room and I see everyone is sitting around the sofa. Miss Daisy and Drex sitting together holding hand. Destiny with a frowning face, I don't know why she don't like me, this morning was just an accident. Damien, sitting across Derek with clench fist and angry face while Derek looking at Damien with a smirk. I sighed loudly and everyone turn to my direction, I gave them a small smile and move to sit on the cough next to Derek, 'bad move' Damien mouthed at me and I frown while Derek now holds the biggest smile like he won the lottery.

Miss Daisy told me that I will be going back to high school and that they will be hiring a nanny for Kate so that I don't have to worry about her and live my life as a young adult. I was hesitant at first, I don't want to be away from my baby girl but they are right, I need school for a good future for both of us. She explain me more of the "rules" they have and why it's important to follow them while in school for our safety. Which I still don't get but I have to oblige to live here with Kate on my side. The time I'm working in the mansion I will be paid which I'm so grateful for so at-least I can save up. Getting to the end of the meeting one by one everyone left except for Drex.

"My wife might trust you and care for you for some reason I don't know why, but I, don't. You do anything to hurt anyone in my family or threaten my business in ANY  WAY, I will DESTROY YOU and that KID of yours." He threatened and walks out of the room, while I'm trembling in fears and tears slowly coming down my face.

My parents was on my mind while walking up to my room. Mom, dad why did you have to leave me like this, I know the accident wasn't your fault but I felt so alone and helpless every time. I been beaten, threaten and almost rape, twice, may I add. Im broken to a point that I don't know if I can give the person I'll love all of me or if they even want a broken me. With shaky legs I wipe my tears and tries to put a smile on my face before I open the door.

The smile fades away as soon as I see Damien sitting on my bed looking at Kate with an angry look. As I close my door Kate came running to my arm and I held her tight. "Jen, take Kate out to play." He order and Jen follows and I kiss her on the head.

"Drop your short and get on my lap." He demand that left me confused. I was about to say something and refuse but... "20 spanking for your punishment and don't you dare disagree with me or else I will make it worst for the kid" he threatened and I did what I had to do. I'm on his lap bend over and I tell you I don't have the sexiest panty right now, what did he expect I haven't shop for myself in a really long time. "Count every slap and say "I deserve it" for each." With that he start.

Slap. "1-I deserve it"
Slap.slap. I felt his hand getting hard each slap.
Slap. "18-I deserve it" I'm crying now, I feel so shame getting punish like a kid and worst getting turn on and wetter in each slap.
"One more kitten." He confirm.
Slap. "20-I de-deserve I-it" stuttering from the pain.

I'm crying so much that I don't even notice him getting the lotion, as he rubs on me his finger touches so close to my fold and soon he move back on my bottom. It hurts I don't think I will be able to seat down for a while.

"Kitten, I know it was a bit harsh but you know you deserve it especially when I told you that you are mine and mine alone to touch and play with." He say in a soft voice.

Is he referring to Derek, "I didn't even do anything and I tried to get away but he wouldn't let go." I tried explaining but he won't listen, he just grab my jaw making me straddle him and I feel my cheeks blushing from this position. I can't be close like this, the last time they tried to rape me, but why does this feel so different, nice different...