Chapter 4: Derek

Hi, I'm not a professional writer, I only started writing to release stress. I hope your enjoy it.

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali's Point of View...

As soon as I enter my room, thank goodness my baby girl still asleep. I can't help but fell mixed emotions.  What did I just do? I mean I just met him a couple hours earlier and I went on my knees and suck him, I know it's not by choice because he might hurt me or worst Kate. I promise my parents and myself that I will protect her with my life, she's the only good thing left. Looking at her sleeping form I found myself getting sleepy, it is already past 2am so I let sleep takes me.

"Wake up, please wake up. Your late already." Jen, the maid, shaking me. "What time is it?"
"Time to cook breakfast and oh it's 6am" she said.
Arrrggg, waking up trying to get off the bed without waking up Kate.

We walked to the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth. Combing my hair, Jen gave me a maid uniform to change into.

We walked down to the kitchen and she showed me where and a book of all the food they what for breakfast and told me to make it unless they ask for a specific meal. I helped her in the kitchen since I know how to cook since I was 13yrs since I had to raise Kate.

7am, breakfast was done and the other maid, Mary, head of the maid 40yrs old. Claire, 19years old and Kim, 29yrs old was now setting up the table while me and Jen grabs and put the food on the table.

"Honey, why don't you go get your kid and you can start eating." Mary was telling and I nodded and went upstairs to get Kate.

Once we got back in the kitchen. "Go eat now you two, we usually eat after they all eaten but since your new and probably hungry you can eat now. We will handle the dinning room for now." Mary tell us and which I thank her and start feeding Kate and eating myself.

"Baby girl, don't ru..." my sentence was cut off when I heard a crying and a yelling "YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE." Running out of the kitchen I see a beautiful girl with oj spilled all over her pants holding Kate's arm. I grab Kate and start apologizing to her but she don't want to hear it and pushes me down.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?" She yelled making me flinch. I was about to answer when Miss Daisy walked with everyone else following her.

"Oh dear, What is going on here?" Miss Daisy asked.
"Mom look at what they did, I want them out of here." She says.

Damien came forward and looked over her sister then to me still on the floor about to cry and he started laughing while everyone stared at him.
And I looked at him confused, why the hell is he laughing.

"The little brat got out of her cage again." He said which pissed me of, I remember after he got addicted to drugs he used to slap me or beat me because Kate got in his way, I told him just take out his frustration on me not her. "Arrrggg, you better keep that girl away from me or else she will get it." Destiny said while waking out of the room. Everyone started to sit down while Jen helps me up.

"Cali, why don't you both get clean up and meet me after breakfast." Miss Daisy said and I nodded at her. Before walking out I looked over at Damien and he winks at me which makes me more angry. I can't believe he said that about Kate, I don't mind me getting all the insult just not her.

After washing up there was a knock on the door and Jen came inside telling me to go down and she will be watching Kate so she won't get in anymore trouble. I asked her why everyone stared at Damien when he laughed earlier and she told me that he rarely or barely laughs or even smile. They see him as a fearless and ruthless man, I can tell she was holding something back but I just let it go.

I was walking down when someone grabs me into a room and pushes me up against the door, thinking it was Damien, "What the hell Damien?"

"So my brother got to you first?" Someone asked.
I looked into the light green eyes of someone I never meet, he look like Damien but short by couple inches and he don't have the perfect structure face like him but this person still handsome...

"Done checking me out yet?" He asked and pull me out of my dazed. "Uhmm...you must be Derek, the other son." I stated and he laughed, why is he laughing.

"I must be, you know you look sexy as hell when your confused and angry." He tells me.

"What do you want?" And again he laughs at me, getting irritated I tried to push him, as in really tried but he won't move a muscle so I gave up and glared at him instead. "Whoa, don't kill me with your glare. I just wanted to introduce myself since we didn't get to talk during breakfast." He stated.

"Oh, I'm Cali and can you please let me go now, I'm supposed to be in a meeting with your mom." I told him and he just looked at me and licked his lips, that was weird. I glared at him boring my eyes into him hoping he'll let go but no, he just tighten his grip.

The door opened and a angry looking Damien was staring at us. Trying to get out of Derek hold again but he just chuckles after a stare down with Damien he lets go and says to me "It was fun baby, lets do it again" while looking at Damien and I was confused between their stare down.

Derek walks out and I'm left with a fuming Damien, trying to get out of the room, he grabs my arm really tight, which it's going to leave a bruise.

"Get ready for your punishment" he whispered and walks out of the room. Standing all alone and confused with tears about to fall but I hold it in and walks out to go meet with Miss Daisy. Can this day be any worst.