06.

"We'll see you tomorrow-" I let out a scream as my foot gets caught in the lunch tables feet causing me to fall awkwardly on my leg.

I freeze as harsh pain erupts.

Tears collect in my eyes as I clench my jaw, trying hard not to scream. "Shit. Clementine." He growls picking me up effortlessly, the words had me sobbing into his neck, gripping onto him.

"I-i-it hurts!" I cry. "Shush. Breathe." He tells me as he walks quickly as I shake in his arms.

"Well...you certainly did something. You popped you kneecap out of place." I sniffle as the ER doctor tells me. "D-do I have to pay?" The Doctor chuckles, "Nope, I just had to push it back in place. I'll tape you up to, your aunt should be here any second." I nod watching as the doctor leaves to go get the bandages.

I shyly look to Zion, embarrassed that he's seen me cry and because I cried on him.

"Your helpless." He tells me and I look down at my lap.

"I-I'm sorry." He sighs, rubbing his jaw and his eyes as he closed them. "Next time don't...move so fast." He tells me with a frown. I nod, "Sorry I cried on you...and made you drive with me in your lap." I said blushing.

He opens his mouth to say something but the doctor and my aunt come in. My aunt giggles and shakes her head at me.

"Clem, what the hell did you do." I pout as the Doctor bends down and starts to wrap my knee. "I tripped and feel and it hurt really bad." I said sniffing. She pouts and kisses my head, she looks up to see Zion and she smirks.

"Who's this?" She says smiling sweetly. Zion seems to pull together charm from thin air as he shakes my aunts hand and smiles. "Zion Woods, Clementine was tutoring me and ya know she's clumsy." My aunt, Natalie snorts. "Yeah she gets it from me. I'm Natalie, Clem's aunt." He smiles, "Nice to meet you, may I call you Natalie? You look to young for me to call you ma'am."

Ding ding ding, that's the way to my aunts heart.

She laughs, "You're so sweet! Alright well I've got to get back on the floor, call me when you get home and thank you Zion for helping her." Zion nods, "It was no problem." She gives me a kiss and leaves.

The doctor helps me up, Zion's arms wrapping around me. "You'll probably need crutches." I slowly nod, but those cost money...I'll be fine. "I have some." The doctor chuckles. "I'll think they'll be too big for Clem, kid. But thank you." Zion seemed to be 6'3 while I was 5'1.

I barely reached his shoulders.

"I can adjust them." He says curtly and I nudge him. "Thank you doctor." He nods and gives me a sweet smile.

I limp slowly making Zion grunt, he picks me up. "Why must you walk so fucking slow." I pout and keep my hands away from holding him. Even if he smelled good and was soft and comfy.

"Sorry, gosh." I mumble. He sets me down in the passenger seat and starts to drive. "I have some at home." He informs me and I nod, looking down at my phone as it starts to ring. I make a face as I see my moms face popping up. I answer.

"Hey mom."

"Where are you? Why does the tracker say you're at the hospital?" I wince at her tone.

"I went to go give auntie something. She wanted me to bring her some food." She didn't say anything for awhile and I quickly put her on speaker as I went to send a message to my aunt quickly telling her not to say anything to my mom.

"Mhmmm, okay. I'll be home soon. Love you."

"Love you too, be safe." I hung up and let out a breath.

Zion looked to me and then back to the road. "Thank you..and I'm sorry again. I know how you get annoyed with me-" He interrupts. "Then shut up." I cross my arms over my chest. "Take me back to the school so I can get my car. I don't want your stupid crutches." I said angrily, he glared at me.

"Oh, really?" I nodded stubbornly. "Isn't that what you want." I glare at him letting out a huff. "Yes!" He smirks at me. "Okay, then I'm taking you with me. To my house so I can give you the fucking crutches!" I frustratedly fist my hair.

"Take me to the car you crazy!"

But he ignores me and takes me to his mansion. Not the beach house that I thought was big, no this is even bigger. He angrily takes off his seatbelt and opens and slams his car door and walks over to me but I open my own door trying to stand but I collapse onto my knee again making me scream.

"Look at you! Fuck you're impossible." He growls picking me up, I cry into his shoulder yet again.

"I-I'm stupid." I cry. "Shut up. You're just...you don't listen." He says as he walks into the house.

"Zion! Finally! You're home! I missed you." I wiped my tears and look to see Zephyr who gasps as he sees me. "Clem! You are here! Like you said!" I smile at him. "Zephyr, you remembered me?" I said happily. He blushed and grins, "and you remembered me!" He tries to run over to us but Zion shakes his head.

"Ah, ah, ah. Clementine hurt her knee, be gentle Z." Zephyr pouts, "What happened, Clem? How'd you get an ouch?" I laughed shyly. "I fell." He gasps, looking genuinely sad.

"It's okay, your brother helped. Where's Zack?" Zephyr rolls his eyes. "I dunno." Zion shakes his head as he sets me down, Zephry instantly sitting down right next to me.

"Did you not drink a lot of milk?" He asked me, making a confused look. I scrunch my nose, "I don't like milk." He gasps, "Not even strawberry?!" Zion warms zephyr to stop shouting making him shyly duck his head.

I giggle, "It's okay. And no, but I do love chocolate milk, but it has to be in a box and cold." I explain and he nods thoughtfully.

"Hmm, understandable." I giggle, suddenly I hear fast little feet and Zack popping in front of me. Dirty.

I gasp, "Zack. Why are you so dirty?" I look around to see if Zion is around but nope. He shrugs, a silly grin on his face and he hops on me pulling me into a hug. I giggle, "Zack! Be careful! Clem is hurt! Be careful!" He yells and Zack rolls his eyes but sits on the other side of me.

"Thank you, Zephyr." He blushed and nods. "Y-your welcome, Clem. I just d-don't want you to hurt more." I coo and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, you're so sweet." He blushed and squealed.

Zack pokes me and I look down, he pats his cheek and smiles and I laugh. "What you want a kiss?" He nods and I smile. "Well you he to ask nicely." He looks at me and smirks. "Kiss please." I giggle, well that's enough I guess. I give him a small peck like I did to zephyr making them both giggle.

"How was your guys day?" I ask as Zephyr puts on a movie. Which was Monsters Inc. Zack shrugs with a bored look as he leans into me looking tired.

"It was fun! I l-learned lots new things!" I smiled, "Really? Like what?"

Zack fell asleep in my lap and Zephyr talked about his day and we watched the movie, Zion taking forever until finally he came back to the massive living room.

He looked to Zack and Zephyr with a frown and a glare that fell on me. "What are you doing, Clementine." I shift awkwardly. "Nothing." He clenched his jaw. "Come on, I'll take you to your car." I nod and gently put Zack on the couch by himself, grabbing the throw blanket and laying it on him.

"You need to give him a bath." I inform and he glared at me. "He can do that himself." I shake my head. "He's five." Zion rolls his eyes. "C-can I come?" Zephyr asks, holding onto me.

Zion sighs and nods. Zephyr holds Zack and Zion holds me as we walk to Zion's other car.

_______________________________
Ana updated TYM and I'm updating this...duh as you can tell. Anyways how you guys liking the book? How do you like our characters?

Leave a vote and comment will ya? I love you hehe-ally