20.

"So he was with you?" I nodded. "How'd you, um find him." I narrow my eyes at him. Why is he acting like this?

"Uh, well I was getting ice cream and I saw him. He didn't want to leave last night...he was pretty shaken up so he spent the night." Zion rubs his shoulder.

"I'm sorry; I'll pay you-" I laugh, shaking my head. "Are you crazy?! Why would you pay me? Zephyr is my friend and your brother why would i want money?" Zion watches me and he looks like he's about to break down.

I stand up and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him just as he wraps his strong ones around me.

"Hey," I said softly, playing with his hair as he held me tightly.

"I fucked up, he's not going to trust me like he used to. All because I lost fucking control." He spoke into my skin. I lean back, cupping his face and lifting it up so I could see his eyes. "I thought I was going to lose both of you." My face flushed, "Don't. Not right now." He chuckles, "Why? Is it because you actually don't have feelings for me and now I'm going to get rejected." He drones.

"No, because I want to know the full story, and if it's not good enough-I'll beat you up even worse than I am." He cracks a smile, cupping my face.

"My parents and my older brother are...drug addicts. But can hide it well because they're smart and rich drug addicts. Pricilla was stressing me out and...I can't help but think about you every fucking day. I hurt your feelings and yelled at you. I hurt my brother and made him run away, and even Zack hates me. I can't seem to do anything right and it's fucking stressing me out I-" Tears spill out his eyes and I wipe them away.

"Hey, hey." I whispers rubbing his cheeks.

"You're doing so much, Zion. You're raising a family, you've probably been doing this for awhile and that's not how it should be. You're a teenager, it's normal. Yeah you shouldn't have done that to Zephyr. You could've called me and I would've watched them when you went out to a party or whatever." I take in a breath, "You just broke down. And I'm sorry that your parents and brother are struggling with that."

Zion scoffs and puts his head down on my collarbone.

"They chose that. And they keep making that decision." I understand him, I kiss him at the top of his head.

"It might take a little time for Zephyr to trust you but just let that time come. Don't push anything and don't get frustrated when it doesn't happen quickly." He smirks. "I love how you know me." I roll my eyes playfully, he interlocks our fingers together.

"Mmm, if only." He chuckles at that.

He flips me over, keeping me in between his legs, my back against his chest. He puts his nose between my neck and breathes softly. "You're too innocent to come with me to a Halloween party, hm?" I narrow my eyes, looking over at him. Our faces barely a inch away.

"I told you Woods, I'm not as naive and pure as you think." He chuckles, raising his eyebrows. "Mm? Is that so?" I nod my head, leaning it against his shoulder.

"Yes." I could tell he wasn't believing me by the way he was laughing.

"Okay, I'll show you at the Halloween party. I was gonna be Jesus but I'm changing it because of you." He burst out laughing.

Instead of my funny costumes I'd be the cute sexy type girl for Halloween. Something Mr. Woods wouldn't expect. It was Halloween night and I was ecstatic.

I slipped on the very tight latex dress and put on the long black wig that cost so much that I was even more broke than last time. I curled it and put the red glittery horns on top, I smirk as I apply a little more glossy red lipstick. I pulled on the tall red heels and sucked in a breath.

As I walked out of my apartment the boys gasped. I smiled at them, "Are you guys going to the same party?" I asked but they still had their jaws dropped.

I waved my Devils triton in front of their faces and they snapped out of it. "Y-yeah just follow us." I grinned and winked at them. "Thanks boys." I said walking in front of them.

This was all for Zion and no one else but I'll let them imagine.

I checked my makeup one last time and I was honestly very proud. I didn't go to school this Friday (today) because I had to get this outfit and the things for it. Franco opened the door for me making me grin and take his hand. "Thank you, kind sir."

"I'd be happy to be damned to hell with you." I smirked, "That's sweet." I turned and left. Excited to see the look on Zion's face.

The boys helped me as people got to close. And suddenly I was close enough to see Zion.

I smiled and tapped him on the shoulder, sliding my arms around him. His hand shot out and grabbed my arm, he turned around thinking I was some other girl until he looked closely. "Clementine?" He whispered looking me over.

I smirked, "Nope. I'm the devil." And Zion was a very hot dead man. He wore a suit, blood splattered on it and just some on his face.

"But can you keep up with the title though?" He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against me purposely. I lifted my head, our lips brushing. I smirk, "Of course."

"Oh my gosh, Clem! You look so fucking hot!" I smile and wave at Nyah who was a cute pregnant nun. "Look at you!" I gush and we pull together in a hug.

"Zion, can you believe how good she looks?" I turn around and look over my shoulder and smirk at him, giving him a wink. "Yeah, Zion. Can ya believe it?" He chuckled, poking his tongue against his cheek.

I playfully giggle as I sit and talk with the girls, Zion pushes back the long hair, piling me back on his lap. "Dance for me." My face blushes, I know he's trying to test me. We lock eyes and he smirks, "Okay." He watches me as I walk a little distance from him.

I sway my hips around and dance in a circle and flash him a wink and a charming smile. His eyes made me feel sexy and happy that he was only watching me.

A strong feeling swelled in my chest and I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

I trail my long black nails against his broad neck grinning at him. "Was that good enough for you Mister?" His hands trail against my lower back.

Soon I'm taking a few shots and dancing with Franco and Emily and Alexis. Emily was my polar opposite, a cute angel. But the outfit was bet sexy, all white lingerie and angel wings.

I was a little more than tipsy but I wasn't drunk either. Just giggly and found everything hilarious and Zion more than sexy. So I was a flirt when alcohol got in my system? Wasn't everyone.

"Hello," I purred as I found Zion. He smiled at me, "You're buzzed, pretty girl." I giggle. "I like that. Hey! Did I prove you wrong?" He laughs, "A little bit." I frown at that and straddle him, even though it was a little hard to in this tight dress.

My buzzed mind knew what to do. I cupped his face and gently pressed my lips to his. I deepened the kiss, Zion too shocked to do it himself but soon his hands grip at my bottom making me smirk. I pull away, "I think I like you a lot. Very much." He smiles and pulls me in, kissing me softly.

I squealed as one of my favorite songs came on, I grabbed Zion's hand and dragged him inside the large building.

"Fuck." Zion said as I bounced my ass on him. Emily and Alexis screamed as they recorded me, Zion's large hands holding my hips as I twerked on him. "Bitch!" Alexis said as she did the same to Travis. Zion pulled me up and turned me around, lifting me up as he kissed me senselessly.

"I'm convinced. You're no good, Clementine Reeves."

________________________________
If you are wondering yes, Ana is like that when she's drunk

And Ally is like Alexis when she's drunk