39.

"You did it!" I squeal, jumping into Zion's arms. He twirls me around, "Thanks to you, angel. All because of you." I smile, kissing him. "I just helped with pushing you." He squeezed me, I kiss his cheek.

"This hat is fucking stupid." Zion says frowning as he looks in the mirror. I smile rolling my eyes. I stand next to him, "I think you look really hot." He rolled his eyes, looking down at me. "Sure, whatever Clementine." I laughed. I cupped his face, "I promise, babe! You look smart as heck." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist he bent down and kissed the tip of my nose.

He kissed my forehead. He sighed, pressing his face against my chest. "This dress is really...rip-able." I glared at him, swatting his hands away.

"This is a very nice dress, Zion. No more ripping clothes." He pouts, "But I like it. Especially those bralets, when I rip them your boobs just pop right out-" I press my hand over his mouth. "Stop. Just...stop." I shake my head, he makes a face before he sneezes cutely. Who knew that someone as sick as Zion would still have the energy to be such a teenage boy.

He groans, rubbing his face exhaustedly. I pout, "My poor baby, you're sick." I playfully pinch his cheek.

He childishly frowns, leaning against me. "Hug me." He huffs, his nose stuffy. I coo, "Aww, my love." I wrap my arms around him, cuddling him into my chest. "Come on, we have to get to the stadium so you could be done with high school." I tell him, rubbing his shoulders. He whined, "Do I have too?" I nodded, kissing shoulder. "Yes, because you worked hard." He moaned, "I did?" I nodded, giggling.

"Yes." He took in a deep breath. "Do we have to go to the party after?" I nodded, "Yes, because your grandparents planned it for you." He groaned even louder.

"Oh look at him!" Emilia squealed, Diane clasped her hands together as they forced Zion to take pictures from up the stairs. Zack sniggered as he sat cuddled up in my lap. Zephyr was asleep against my shoulder, Zion narrowed his eyes on his younger brothers.

I pouted as the big baby coughed, looking out to me with a pout. But his grandmas attacked him before I could. Handing in tea and cough drops. I looked down to Zack who looked down at me. "I love you." He told me and my eyes widened. I laughed, "What?" I said tilting my head. "I love you. Adopt me. I have the paper work." My jaw dropped, one because I was so shocked that Zack was talking to me this much. And that he wanted me to adopt him.

"H-how'd you get the paper work?" I asked softly, he smirked. He looked around before he leaned in, "I dug a hole so I could slip out of the gates and to the court house." I chocked. "Zack! You walked by yourself?!" I shrieked. He tilted his head side to side, "Sometimes." I whimpered, dropping my head.

"You could've gotten hurt! All because you want me to adopt you?" He nodded, "I want a mommy. I want you to be my mommy, please Clem. Please." Zion made me gasp as he picked up Zack from my lap.

"What are you blabbing about little man?" Zack pouted and sighed. "I want Clem to be my mommy. But she won't answer." He narrowed his eyes on me and I gasped. "Well-" Zion chuckled and cut in. "Do you really want Clem to be your mom?" Zack nodded his head eagerly. Zion scrunched up his nose, "She barely knows how to cook." I glared at him while Eliana giggled with Diane.

Their grandfathers smiled warmly.

"I don't care. We can eat McDonald's!" I wince, and look at Zack with a frown. He giggles cutely, "Oops." Zion was like some soccer mom who hated when their kids ate fast food chains and junk food. But mostly because it was...commoner food.

"Who's been giving you McDonald's?" Eliana laughed and Diane scrunched her nose, shaking her head. "Clem-" I clapped my hands together. "Woah! I think we're going to be late. Let's get this show on the road!" Zion glared at me as he handed me Zack and he grabbed Zephyr who was still asleep.