34m.

"D-does this even look good?!" I screech looking at my reflection. Téa and her boyfriend Marcus laughed.

"Yeah! You look so cute-sexy, Clem! That dress is actually shorter on me but it's a little longer on you because you're so tiny..." She trailed off and started to sniffle.

"My baby is growing up." She leaned into her boyfriend and we both rolled our eyes.

"T-take a coat!" She yelled as the door knocked

"T-take a coat!" She yelled as the door knocked. I nodded grabbing something else instead, my mind a nervous excited mess.

I opened the door, Zion's eyes attaching to me. He brought his thumb up to his lips, running it along his bottom lip.

"You look-wifeable, sexy, hot, and completely fuckable." My eyes widened at what he whispered in my ear. My cheeks heating up and my thighs clench together. "Zion." I say in a weak scold. He smirks, grabbing me and pulling me away. "Later!" I call out to Téa and Marcus.

"I love you." He told me as he opened the door to a car. I grinned sliding in.

"I care about you, very much." I tell him and he smiles, kissing my lips. "Thank you mi amor," he laughed lightly. "You're always telling me things no one else has told me." My heart fell a little. "You're the first person to tell me you love me." I confessed with a smile. "And whoever has never told you those things are stupid heads. But I'm happy that I'm the first." He grabbed my neck pulling me closer.

"And the last." He corrected.

As we walked towards the fancy restaurant I tripped like an idiot. I let out a short scream as I fall on the ground onto my knees and hands, my bottom probably on display but I don't have to worry about that as Zion pushes me over causing me to laugh and look at him weirdly. "Oh! Madam are you okay?" I look up to see a man.

Zion helps me up before he can, "Yes, thank you. Sorry to cause you the worry." He smiles at me warmly.

I shyly hide my face in Zion's side, I was embarrassed. Of course I fall, "Mr. Woods! I haven't seen you in forever. Your usual table?" Zion nods, a slight friendly smile on his face. "Yeah, ever since I moved I haven't been able to be in New York." The man nods understandingly as he navigates us to this table.

"And who's this lovely lady? Does your grandmother know of her?" He asks with a playful smirk. I blush, Zion chuckles. "Yes, they both do. My grandfathers not so much." Zion says, we make it to the table and I'm in awe.

It over looks the busy city of Manhattan. Cars flashing by some driving slow from the traffic, many people walking by themselves or with friends.

"Here you are." The man smiles, I smile back at him. "Thank you..." I trail looking for his name. "Nolan." He answers, I let out a cough as I feel hands trail up the skirt of my dress. I slap Zion's hand. "Thank you Nolan." He nods. "Here are your menus. I'll be back when you're ready." He leaves and I send a glare to Zion who gives me a cheeky grin.