Chapter 24

What are we doing?, I asked but he didn't answer right away. Or should I say "What are YOU doing?" I meant to ask but it just slipped out of my mouth.

Michael kept kissing me softly. I swear - I've never EVER experienced something like this in my life. Not even my first kiss, which, to be honest, was absolutely delightful. Yes, I was like... 16 years old, the guy was 18 - he could have had some experience, though... but it was nothing to compare to Michael's way of kissing.

"Mike... please... stop it..."

Why, the hell, did I just say that? I don't want him to stop kissing me, but again - it just slipped out.

"Why? I kinda have the feeling that you like it", he said.

"Yea, sure I do... but..."

"Then what is the problem, Emma?" he asked pulled back.

I could literally feel the pain when he stopped kissing me. I'm afraid I might become an addict to him. In general.

"I don't know... It's just that... you..."

"So I am the problem?" he laughed. Such a beautiful sound. Oh my God...

"No, that's not what I had in mind..."I shook my head. "It's that you and me... we are so different than each other... I don't know - like... I feel like I'm a snowflake and you are like a flame... You make me melt and... and you burn everything that's in your way. You burn me."

"I'm not sure I get your point?" He said with a puzzled look.

"Okay... you are attracted to men. How's that possible now that you're kissing me with such kind of passion? " I sighed.

"Oh, so you can tell the... the passion degree?"

"Sure I can. Every woman in the world can." I frowned. "How's that possible? Why did you do it? It wasn't on the script...?"

He took a moment of silence, probably overthinking his words. 

"Well... it should appear somewhere down the road in the episodes, right?" he finally said.

Now it was my turn to take a moment of silence. It was like an hour, actually. I looked at him. I could feel the shock on my face when my jaw dropped as he said what he said. 

"What... did you just say?" I whispered. I still didn't wanna believe what I just heard.

"Well, you know... our characters are supposed to start dating in the middle of the season, so I thought..." he tried to explain his disgusting act of "it should appear somewhere down the road" thing.

"And you thought you could play with my feelings?"I hissed at him.

"Feelings? What feelings?" he said with a confused voice. Either he was really confused (which I could bet he WASN'T) or he was playing a role deserving an Oscar for best performance.

"WHAT feelings?" My voice went even lower than before. "Go to hell, you sick son of a bitch. THAT kind of feelings!"I yelled at him and pushed him in the chest so I could back up and ran to my bedroom. He couldn't reach me on time, eventhough he tried. I was faster and locked the door before he could reach it.

"Emma... EMMA! Open the door!..." he yelled a few times and then backed off. I heard him slamming the door of his bedroom a couple of minutes later.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On the next morning...

I woke up early. Way too early. Michael was still sleeping when I took a shower, got dressed and walked out of the hotel room.