(1)Day 1

First day in L.A and me and Roni are not excited. Let me tell you this. We moved here from Kansas City, Missouri. When we went to school there no-one liked us. We didn't know why. We start tomorrow. School that is. Me and her are praying that we don't get bullied but who knows. We just don't understand.

We moved here a month ago so we don't really know anyone here. We live in an apartment with loads of other people.

We heard that there are other youtubers living in here.

Oh yh I forgot to mention. Me and Roni have a YouTube channel called the Merrell Twins. You should subscribe if you haven't done so already.

Anyhow. Where was I? Oh yh telling you about my channel. We also have a live channel and vlog channel. So.

10/10
"NESSA!!NESSA!!!COMEON WAKEUP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR OUR FIRST DAY!!!" It was Veronica. My Identical twin sister.

I looked at the clock. 'Shoot it's 07:45!' I thought. School starts at 08:30 and school is 20 mins away. Not saying I'm slow at getting ready or anything but you know. It just would make sense to go a bit early just incase of any issues.

I stripped down and and got into the shower. 'Oh it felt good to be in a shower after a few days' I thought.

I dried down and changed. I wore my Micheal Kors heels. A black crop top. Blue ripped jeans and a geometric black cardigan (this one👇)

 Blue ripped jeans and a geometric black cardigan (this one👇)

"RONI COME ON!!" I screamed. We both headed to our car.

"IM DRIVING!!" I said
"Fine. But first..."
"STARBUCKS!!!" what Twins we are.

So we both went to Starbucks to realise that we only had 15 mins left. So we drank our drinks on our way to school.
We both ordered a pumpkin spice latte FYI.

We ran into school because it was 08:25!!!!! On our way running inside I lost Roni. I didn't have time to look for her. 'Starbucks was a bad idea on a school morning. ESPECIALLY THE FIRST DAY!' I thought.

I ran to class realising I only had two minutes left. 'GOD!!' Just as I ran I bumped into someone and I dropped all my books.

"Shit I'm so sorry!" It was a guy.
"It's fine. It's fine." I said.
"No let me help."
"Thanks."
He gave me all my books.
I looked up and was shocked. He was soooooo...hot? Gosh he was so good looking but whatever. I was going to be late FOR GODS SAKE!

"My names Grayson what about you?"
I heard whilst I was running off to class. I wasn't running because I didn't want to look at him. It was more because I was going to be late.
"MY NAME IS VANESSA!" I managed to shout back.

That was the last time I saw him before I went into class. I was on time...Good. And Roni was In there.

"Miss Merrell why are you late?"
"Wait what."
Then I looked at the time and realised I was two minutes late.
"Sorry Miss. I had a little accident when I was on my way. I ran into someone."
"Not very good for your first day Vanessa. Come in. Don't be late again or it's a detention."
"Sorry Miss. Ok Miss."

'God first hour was so stressful. I wonder how the rest of the day will go? Will I see Grayson again?' I thought.

A/N
GUYS FIRST CHAPTER OF SIMPLE LOVE. This is the most I have ever written in one chapter of a story. Never have I ever written 500+ words for the first chapter. Honestly so proud. Would love some feedback. I wrote what came to my mind none is planned and I'm writing this at 10pm. P.S. I don't know if you want to know or not but I'm from England. Just thought you might want to know.

Thx and I hope you guys like it.