Goodbye...

I know. This is goodbye. I love you guys so much. Hopefully my newer books will get as much love as this.

So I found this on insta

So I found this on insta. December 8th 2017. 8/12/17. On this day I was overwhelmed with the thought that I had 500+ reads on my story.

And here I am, 4 months later with 3K reads. THREE FREAKING THOUSAND READS!!

I think this is enough to prove to you that with effort, anything can happen. I tend not to believe in that because no matter how hard I work in school, even to my maximum, I never get the best. I'm never appreciated for what I got. I'm never seen for what I got. I'm compared to what others want me to get. They never see that I'm unable to achieve past my ability. This is a reason why I never believed in working hard. Working hard unfortunately never let the best happen. It lead to stress, breakdowns. So many unwanted things.

Now I'm not tryna make this some sympathetic shit. And obviously believe what you believe. But this story is bringing up my hopes. Maybe if I work hard enough my stories will be enough to keep me going. Obviously I can't just rely on these stories for a future and stuff, but I can trust it to help my through my hard times.

I started writing this because I read a lot of fanfic and I wanted to use the ideas that I got from those, in something I can call mine. And here it is. Simple love. Something I can call mine. Something that I gave my everything to. I would feel awful if I hadn't updated. And I'd feel joy if I did and you guys loved it. This is very hard for me, because this story meant the world to me. And for me to now start something else that isn't this makes me feel like I don't have something. This sounds stupid. Sounds dumb. But when you don't have anything that's yours, and you finally get it. Letting go of it is like hell. It's paining.

So uh. Yh. I know that previous note was like this. But I just wanted you guys to know how much you and my story mean to me before I end it. The story. So please read any future stories of mine. Cuz they are everything. I wanna give you guys my best.

Thank you and goodbye (for now).