(1.2) Day 1

A/N
This is a short chapter just to explain Veronica's date with Alex.

VERONICA POV

I arrive to the restaurant that Alex said to come. He said to arrive at 18:00 but I was 10 minutes early. I was wearing blue jeans. A white shirt type thing. Sandales, bangles, huge diamond like earrings and sunglasses. It wasn't hot but it was cute. So I put it in my Micheal Kors bag. (Picture above)
Was it too much? Maybe this was just a friendly date to know each other and not an I LIKE YOU date...

It was now 18:10 and Alex wasn't here yet. I called him and he didn't answer so I went outside to look for him. I saw his car and what was inside. Alex kissing another girl... Meg... the popular girl.

Of course

Of course. The popular boy Alex would never want to be in a relationship with me. Maybe she was his Girl. Maybe she was his pup. God knows. But it hurt. Over those few hours of knowing Alex I fell head over heals for him. I told home everything. He told me very few. I should've known then. Tears were forming. That's when Alex stopped kissing and saw me.

"Oh my god." Was all he said. I couldn't hear. I just assumed. He got meg of him and came outside. I started to run. I ran to my car but before I could Alex reached me.

"RONI PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" He cried.

"You know what. It was my fault. To think that you liked me. Of course, you're a popular guy. You showed me you're LIKE EVERY-OTHER POPULAR GUY!! I fell head over heels for you Alex and now I realise that this was probably just a friendly date. I'm the one who took it too far..." I sobbed.

He pulled me in for a hug. I tried refusing but I couldn't he was too strong. He whispers:
"I'm sorry. I like you. I really do but if you want this to work you need to accept the fact...
THAT I CAN KISS AND FUCK WHOEVER I WANT!!!" He screamed. He pushes me back and my tears fall down.

He comes close and says:
"Look. I'm not responsible for your tears OK?!?! YOU ARE!!" I was whimpering back. I was afraid by his screams.

"LISTEN VERONICA YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FELL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR ME WITHOUT KNOWING ME WELL!!! YOU ARE THE WHO IS NOW CRYING OVER THE FACT THAT I KISSED MEG BEFORE I EVEN ASKED YOU OUT PROPERLY!!! IF YOU CRY NOW BEFORE WE ARE TOGETHER THEN THIS WONT FUCKING WORK!! BE MY SIDE HOE IF YOU WANT. I WILL GIVE YOU A FUCK EVERY TIME I WANT!!! UNDERSTOOD?!?! Now let's pretend this never happened..." he says and goes off.

Tears were streaming down my face. What Nessa said came true. She told me not to get hurt. But I did. I got hurt so badly...