(6.1) Boys

"Sebastian?"
"Are you Spanish?"
"No but I do know Spanish. Everyone at home speaks it. But why exactly are you here?" I ask.

"Porque te escuché hablar español y me preguntaba de dónde eras en realidad."
(Because I heard you speak Spanish and I was wondering where you really were from.)
"¿Oh enserio? Me parece un poco espeluznante que estuvieras escuchando a escondidas mientras hablaba con mi hermana."
(Oh seriously? I find it a bit creepy that you were eavesdropping while talking to my sister.)

"¿Estabas hablando con tu hermana? Pude haberla visto."
(Were you talking to your sister? I could have seen her.)
"Oh that reminds me that my sister wanted to see a picture of you. Selfie please?"
"Seguro mi señora"
(Sure my lady)

"And now can I have privacy please?"
"But you thought I was cute. Can't I stay longer... you would like that won't you?" I feel my cheeks heat up as he says that.

"Wouldn't you find it creepy if I was eavesdropping on you?" I ask. Dodge that question at all times Nessa...

"I would but if my crush is the one doing it I wouldn't mind..."
"Well you're not my crush so I do mind if your eavesdropping Sebas."
"Really..." he asks nearing me by the second. I back up into my dorm and end up walking into a wall.

"Mierda."
(Shit.)
"You ok?" He asks. Hand on my cheek the other by my side. His hand nears my waist but I slap it and push him back with a smirk.

"Demasiado temprano mate. Primero déjame entender cómo me siento antes de dar un paso. adiós amigo." I laugh.
(Too early mate. First let me understand how I feel before taking a step. goodbye friend.)

"Stoooop with the Spanish!" He cries.
"Why isn't little Colombian Sebastian not fluent?" I immediately cover up my mouth.
"Mierda." I mutter.

"How do you know I'm Colombian?"
"Goodbye Sebas."
"Answer me Nessa."
"Out of my dorm please. Don't make me force you."
"Oh I would love you to force yourself on me." He smirks.
"¡CÁLLATE SEBASTIAN! Salí."
(Shut up Sebastian. Get out)
"I'll find out eventually Vanessa. Sooner or later you'll be mine." He says.

Oh shit... does he mean what I think? But I don't even know what I feel for him. It isn't much but it's something... does he feel the same? I think.

"What do you mean by that?"
"You'll find out darling. Soon." He says and leaves.
"SEBAS TELL ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE!" I scream. Everyone outside look at me and I go inside like nothing happened...

•10PM•

*knock knock*

Urgh Who is it now? I think. I was peacefully watching tv until whoever it is at the door.

"Miss Merrell your awake?" I was asked by a young hot man at the door.
"Yes. I was watching tv. Who are you exactly?" I ask.
"Number one you can watch tv but you should be asleep. If your going to watch tv please put the sound down. Number two I'm a teacher. Mr Dallas."
"Damn." I blurt.
"Excuse me?"
"Goodnight." I say and shut the door in his face.

Shit wtf... do I find a teacher...hot...?

•22:30•
"RONIIII!!" I scream over the phone.
"Honey what do you want?" She asks sleepily.
"I think Sebas likes me..." I whisper yell.
"HE WHAT!?!? WHAT ABOUT YOU NESSA!?!"
"I think I do."
"EHHHH NESSA FOUND LOVE!!"

"But there's also a hot teacher." I whisper. Her tone immediately quietens.
"You What..?"
"I'll send you a picture of Sebas and the teacher and explain the teacher situation to me please."
I send her the pictures.

Seen at 10:32

Seen at 10:32

"How did you get a picture of your teacher?" She asks.
"I asked Sebas. He found it creepy but sent it anyway. He asked why and I told him not to worry."
"OMG NESSA DO YOU REALISE WHO YOUR TEACHER IS?"
"No..."

"ITS CAMERON FRICKING DALLAS!!
*from far away* VERONICA PLEASE BE LOUDER IF POSSIBLE!"
"Who was that?"
"My E-tee-wee-teeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyway. Go for Sebas. He's a tinny bit cuter face wise but your choice. Sebastian would be more ideal though because he's a student. How olds he?"
"17."

"Yeah hard situation but since he likes you and you like him I think Sebastian is ideal."
"Thanks sis. Anyway I have to go. Got college tomorrow. Adiós."
"Bye. And get that Spanish away. You used to never speak it. It's all cuz of Sebas isn't it?"
"Shut up." And with that I ended the call and hit bed.

Long day tomorrow...

•••
Filler chapter. Sorry.