(5) 1 year later

I'll give you an update on what's up...
Roni and Ethan are an official couple.
Grayson has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend that isn't Grayson.

I moved to Kansas City, Missouri. I hate it but I have no choice. I didn't know what to do to leave Grayson. He really damaged me. And Roni lives with Ethan if you wanted to know. So I live by myself.

I'm going to visit Roni for a week and I'm taking my boyfriend Aaron with me. What sucks is that me and Roni missed our 18th birthday together. Aaron is yet to meet Roni. Im excited to go to LA.

LA

We got off the plane. When we finished I was greeted by Roni. I gave her a large hug. I missed her sooo much. Then was greeted by Ethan. I think I squeezed him harder than Roni because I saw Aaron becoming pissed.
Gosh I loved Aaron. He then greeted Ethan and Roni. I think they'll get along.

"Grayson?" I asked.
They were surprised by the question.
"What? The past is in the past. I've forgotten about everything. I've Aaron anyway. He has his own girl i heard." I say.

"Well uh yh. They broke up last week because she was cheating on him." Roni explained.

"Oh. But why isn't he here?"
"He doesn't know your coming..." Ethan says.
"Ok. Roni do you live in our apartment or Ethan's?"
"Ours and theirs."
"Ok th-"
"Can we go know?" Aaron asked. I think he's pissed I keep asking about Grayson.

AT THE APARTMENT

*knock knock*

I was knocking on Grayson's door. With Aaron. I didn't want him to think I came for him. He opened and was surprised. Happy luckily.

"Vanessa. What a pleasant surprise!" He says whilst hugging me.
"Yh. I'm staying for a week for Roni. Oh and this is Aaron, my boyfriend!" I say. Steeping out of the hug. They shake hands and I sense jealousy between them.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"WHAT THE FUCK NESSA?!?!"
"What's wrong Aaron?"
"WHATS WRONG?!?!YOU'RE ASKING ME WHATS WRONG VANESSA?!?!"

"YES I AM BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AARON?!?!"
"YOU ARE ACTING SO CLOSE TO THOSE TWO BOYS?!?!WHAT IF THEY GET THE WRONG THOUGHT?!?!"

"AARON WHAT IS YOUR ISSUE?!?! THEY ARE OLD FRIENDS. ONE IS MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND AND THE OTHER IS MY ex..."
"EXACTLY. YOUR EX!! I DONT TRUST YOU Nessa. I'm sorry but I have a feeling that you will cheat on me."

"THEN LEAVE. FUCKING LEAVE AARON. I DONT WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TRUST ME!! I BROUGHT YOU WITH ME SO THAT YOU DONT GET THESE THOUGHTS WHILST YOUR IN MISSOURI!! BUT IF YOU'RE HERE AND STILL DONT TRUST ME THEN LEAVE. GO BACK TO MISSOURI. I DONT NEED YOU. IVE GOT EVERYTHING I NEED HERE. GO. GET OUT AARON!!!!" I scream whilst sobbing.

Roni And Ethan run into the room to see what happened and Aaron storms out of the room.

I cry in Roni's arms. Why? I think. Why would he doubt me when I'm right in front of his eyes? I tell Roni everything and then Grayson comes over. Roni And Ethan leave. And me and Grayson are alone.

"Look at fate. The time you come to LA we both break up with our significant other. Maybe we are made for each other Nessa ..."
"Grayson. Our relationship did not end well because of one reason..."

"And you are yet to learn why I left you with Alex..."
"There is no reason Grayson..."
He was pissed. He locked the door and started to scream,

"WHY WONT YOU LISTEN NESSA!! I DID THAT BECAUSE HE HAD A VIDEO OF YOU AND RONI STRIPPED DOWN HAVING A SHOWER!!! God knows how he got that. Look I hate myself for agreeing to his rule but it was the only to prevent you and your sister from being exposed to the world. Either you be exposed to him or you AND RONI be exposed to the world. I took the harder but simpler choice. I'm sorry" he says.

By now I'm in tears. He did this. I took it to the extreme...why?

"I'm sorry Grayson. But couldn't you've found a way out of this??" I ask. Full of guilt and a hurt heart.

"Maybe. But I didn't want to risk it. You came to la with a bad past. I didn't want any chances of that video to leak and your future to be ruined." He says.

"I honestly don't know what to say..." I say.

"Can we at least be friends now?" He asks.

"Sure bailey." I laugh.

"Hey!" He laughs.

"We missing out on anything?" Ethan asks popping his head in the room.

"Nothing much." Me and Grayson laugh.

***********************************
AYYY THEYRE BACK TO BEING FRIENDS!!
Sorry that everything happened quickly
But poor Grayson. Had to reveal some disturbing stuff.

Thanks for the support guys💖💖 Almost at 1k.