(7)rumours § love

*Bleep bleep Bleep*

"Gosh I have college." I say as I drag myself up.

"What time is it? 07:00 yay." I sarcastically say.

"So I have 45 minutes to get ready. This will be a great day."

I have a shower and get ready. I wear a shirt that says 'ash' that I got from urban outfitters or something. Some knee ripped jeans. Wear a dream catcher chocker that me and Roni both have. I wear a bit of eyeshadow and put my black converses on. (☝️)

"Put on my fave band 5Sos wrist bands, grab my camera and throw a backpack on. And now I'm done! Yay!"

I look at the time and it's half seven.
Just enough time to do my hair I think. I put my hair into loose curls and braid a bit of it. (👇)

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

"Coming!!" I shout. It's probably Sebas. I open the door and it's...
"Mr Dallas?"
"Yes. I just came to check on you. You know where you're going?" He asks.
"Not really."
"Can I help? Are you ready?"
"Um... y-yeah sure. Thank you." I say. I lock my dorm and leave with Mr Dallas. It was so awkward because all eyes were on me.

"Can I see your schedule so I know where you're going Vanessa?" He ask as we enter the college now. I need to get away before rumours start I think.

"I know where I'm going from now. Thank you for your help Mr Dallas." I say.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'm sure. Thank you."
"It's ok. I'll see you in class then Vanessa." He says and leaves.
"Mierda I don't know where to go now." I say to no one in particular.

"¿puedo ayudarte?" I hear.
(Can I help?)
"Oui s'il vous plaît. J'apprécierais que."
(Yes please. I would appreciate that)
I say. Ha French Sebastian not spanish Hehe I think. I'm so immature.

"Please Nessa. No more other languages." He says.
"Ok ok Sebas. I'll stop. But uh can you help me get my next class?" I ask.

"I thought Mr Dallas was helping you. I mean he has never been seen around the dorm rooms and well he was spotted yesterday and this morning by YOUR dorm so I just assumed you were together." He said with attitude.

"Ok now what are you implying?"
"I don't know. Half of the college thinks your together. It's a normal thing here for student teacher relationships." He says.

•••••••••
LISTEN PEOPLE DON'T BE DUMB. A TEACHER STUDENT RELATIONSHIP SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. But I don't judge you if you have one. It's just I believe that it shouldn't happen and it's wrong. Anyway. DON'T SEE YOUR TEACHERS IN THAT WAY. THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY. IM 90% SURE THAT UCLA DOESN'T ALLOW TEACHER STUDENT SHIT. IM NOT FROM AMERICA BY THE WAY AND I CHOSE UCLA BECAUSE I HEARD ITS HARD TO GET IN. IF THERE ARE A FEW MISTAKES ABOUT THE WAY THAT THE COLLEGE RUNS THEN ITS BECAUSE IM BRITISH NOT AMERICAN!
Now back to the story. Sorry...
•••••••••

"Ok wtf Sebas. I don't think it's right to accuse me of something like that. Especially without knowing me well." I say. I'm genuinely hurt by this.

"I mean I don't know you well. Others don't know you well. But we ALL know Mr Dallas well and he's the type of person that has things with students. We know the way he acts towards girls he likes. And that's why we are pretty sure that he likes you. Hence the rumour spread." He said. He looked lost. And hurt...

"Sebby You ok?" I ask slightly worried.
"Sebby? Is that a new nickname?" He asks.
"Stop changing the topic. And answer." I say sternly.

"So your not with Mr Dallas?"
"Oh heck no. Now tell me what your so worked out about?" Then it clicked.

He likes me...

And before I knew it his lips were on mine. We were in the middle of the corridors. People rushing to class. But there was us.

Making out.

Oh I was kissing back by the way but the whole time all I thought was

Is this too quick? Is he the one?

Then he pulled away.

"I guess you proved the rumours wrong Nessa." He said with a smirk.

Mierda Mierda I am blushing hard core. Omg stopppppp! I think.

"Guess I did but can you help me get to my class?" I ask.

"Sure thing baby." He says.

"Baby I like that." I think.

"I'm happy you do." He says.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask.

"I think you did baby." He laughs.

*knock knock*

I was 15 minutes late to my first class. Photography. It's a two hour long class filled with a majority of boys. Great!

I walk into class and all eyes are on me. There are boys checking me out. Whispering. And it was straight up uncomfortable.

Oh to make things better my teacher is Mr Dallas. Ok that explains the whispers.

"I-I um- I was with um-"
"OH LOOK AT HER STUTTERING!! IS IT BECAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS IN-FRONT OF YOU?! FEELING SO HAPPY YOU CANT SPEAK?!" Someone shouted. The whole class erupted into laughter and even Mr Dallas was smirking. That's it.

"YO SHUT THE HECK UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND SNAP YOU LITTLE ONE INCH DICK IN HALF. STOP SAYING BULLSHIT ABOUT ME WITHOUT KNOWING ME NUMBER ONE. AND NUMBER TWO CAMERON DALLAS YOUR A DICK FOR HAVING FLINGS WITH YOUR STUDENTS AND A DICK FOR LAUGHING. WHAT YOU THINK IMMA FALL FOR A MOTHER F'ING DICK LIKE YOU?! WHY DON'T YOU DO F YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" I scream. Everyone was staring then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

Sebastian...

He kissed my cheek causing me to blush and he pulled me outside.

"Baby needs to calm her shit. I'm happy you can stick up for yourself but I could hear you from the end of the corridor." He said. I just laughed.

"My dear bae this class was laughing because of the rumour. You know you have to keep facts straight." I say.

"Vanessa Merrell will you be my girlfriend?"

•••••
Happy days🎉🎉.
Anyway I don't know how college goes because I'm only in year 10. I still have time until college so sorry if the description is wrong.

Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k reads🎉🎉 but also sorry for not updating for a long time. School started 😑😑

And I published a new story😏