(1.4/2) Day 1/2

After yesterday's incident I had a massive argument with Veronica. Ethan had an argument with Grayson. I had an argument with Grayson.

Me and Ethan weren't even home now. We were staying at his friends house. She was a friend. Not close. Just an WE KNOW YOU friend. He wanted to stay there so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Last night...

VERONICA AND GRAYSON WERE KISSING?!?!

"VERONICA!!" I only called Veronica by the name when I was angry and now was one of those times.
"Grays..." I broke down before I finished and Ethan caught me. In my head I was asking myself,
'Who is the emotional one now? You haven't even known him for a whole 24 hours and your crying over him kissing another girl.'

I lifted myself up from Ethan and went up to Veronica. I slapped her. Then Grayson.

"Why?" I asked him. "Why am I crying over YOU!?!?" I screamed. "BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU THATS WHY. AND WHEN I COME TO YOU I see you kissing her...My sister...Did you really like me Grayson or was it an act? Because I for a fact KNOW THAT IN MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS FOR A GUY this quickly..." I sobbed. "What did you think I was doing with Ethan? Kissing him? FUCKING HIM?!" I cried.

I saw his eyes watering. I didn't care. I waked to Veronica.

"I don't blame you. You didn't know I liked him. But I just didn't think you were this weak. KISSING A GUY THAT YOU HAVENT EVEN KNOWN FOR A SOLID HOUR!!" I scream at her.

"NESSA!!! YOURE NOT MY MOTHER TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOR ARE YOU OLDER. ILL DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT!!"

"You are just like Alex! Soon you'll have your own little bitches!" I hiss and walk out. She looks shocked.

ETHAN POV

"I thought you liked her bro. Never mind the fact that you kissed the girl I like because I found out I liked her just now so I don't think you know but, to her? Vanessa had such a strong heart. You knew she liked you. Yet you broke her. I'm sorry I can't stay. Work your life out." I say whilst walking out.
I can tell that Grayson realises his mistake.

I go outside to see Vanessa crying. As I walk up to her I hear her say,
"He broke me. I didn't even know him that much yet he came in and broke me!"
I embraced her in a hug. She refused but I wouldn't let go. She was hurt. She gave in and soon I had water dripping down my stomach.

I didn't have a shirt but I did in my car. We both got in and left to my friends house. The trip there consisted of several tears lost by Vanessa.

It was 22:48 and I was hoping that Lilly (Lilly Singh) was still awake. Me and Vanessa got out and as soon as she saw Lilly she cried her name and was bawling her eyes out. I assumed that they new each other from ages ago. I explained vaguely to Lilly and she let us stay.

VANESSA POV
NOW

I woke up next to Ethan. I immediately freak out waking Ethan.

"When did I get here? As in this bed with you? Did we? Did I get drunk?"

"Calm down Vanessa. 1- you fell asleep on the couch so I lifted you here and I fell asleep. 2- No we didn't. 3- No you didn't happy?" Ethan said.
"Oh good."
"You drink?"
"No."

I check my phone to see:
57 missed calls from Grayson
76 missed calls from Veronica
135 texts from Grayson
268 texts from Veronica
23 voicemails total.
Gosh.
Ethan checked his phone. He got pretty much what I got.

I washed my face and brushed. Ethan did as-well. We did together. I found myself staring at his abs.

"Damn. Them abs..." I say.
Ethan turns to face me with a smirk on his face.
"God I said that aloud didn't I yes?"

His arms wrapped around Me. I didn't struggle to get out. In fact. I didn't want to get out at all.

"Yes you did babygirl. You like my abs?" Ethan asks. I flip around and my face is centimetres away from Ethan's. My finger travelled down his stomach and stopped. Finding its way up to his chin. I push his chin down. I'm shorter than him ok?

"If they kissed why can't we? They didn't have a reason, we do. That's the difference." I say. I see a smirk form on Ethan's mouth.

ETHAN POV

"If they kissed why can't we? They didn't have a reason, we do. That's the difference." Vanessa says. I smirk. Seeing that even though she liked Grayson. Had a goody goody personality. She wanted to kiss me. She has a bad girl edge.

I didn't hesitate. I locked the door and kissed her. One hand down her back. The other on her neck. Pulling her towards me. I could feel her lips move in sync. One of her hands in my hair the other on my neck. Pulling me. Her legs were wrapped around me. I was starting to go hard. She felt it because she smiled. I pushed on her neck a little making her moan.

I think I found her sweet spot. 🤤🤤.

She was such a good kisser. When she told me something I couldn't believe it.

"First kiss was by Ethan. Done"
"NO WAY WAS THAT YOUR FIRST. YOU SO FUCKING GOOD BABYGIRL" I say. Damn. Really her first.

She smiled. Then it faded. Tears were forming.

"What have I done?" She cries.
"Vanessa? What's wrong? Did I hurt you? Were you not pleased?" I ask.
"ETHAN! I JUST KISSED YOU!"
"And?"
"And?... I cheated on him. On Grayson" she sobbed.

Oh shit. I finally understood what she meant and was saying.
She still liked Gray. I still like Veronica. We both were in a moment.

"ETHAN. VANESSA. GRAYSON AND VERONICA ARE HERE!!" Lilly shouted.
"Shit" she says as she breaks down. "What will he think? He'll probably think that we were kissing privately. He won't forgive me and he'll go with VERONICA!!" She panicked.

"Listen. Whatever happens we don't t tell them both. How 'bout that?" I ask.
"Sure."

VANESSA POV

"Sure."

Me and Ethan head downstairs to see Grayson and Roni. I can't always call her Veronica. I'm not used to it. But my heart breaks immediately. Every trust I had for Grayson that moment left. There they were. Kissing again.

Grayson saw me with the corner of his eye but continues to kiss Roni. I didn't say anything nor did Ethan. We were both hurt.

As we run to the stairs we hear,
"ME AND GRASYON ARE TOGETHER!"
I immediately stop.

I didn't look to Ethan. I just ran upstairs.

That's when it went BLACK and I fell...