(7.5) past

"Are you two ok?"
"Who?"
"You and Nessa?"
"What about them?" Sebas asks.

"Nothing babes." I say awkwardly.
"No Nessa no. You're hiding something. Veronica if you please continue..." Sebastian asks politely.

I glare at Roni. She smiles at Ethan. Ethan was confused. And Grayson coughed awkwardly.

"Well before, you know, you and Nessa got together. Graynessa was a thing." She said giggling like a three year old.
"We weren't official." Grayson says glaring at Roni.

"Is that it? I already know that." Sebas says looking at me. I give him a weak smile.
"Roni we already fixed any of the issues We had before I went to college." I say. Sebastian gives me an unsure look.

"Ok then." She says. What on earth did she want to say? Bring up the Alex thing? Omg whatever happens Sebby cannot know about that. I think.

But just at that moment the door burst open, grabbing all our attention.
"Speaking of the devil." I mutter to myself. "What is HE doing here?" I ask.

"Exactly. What ARE you doing here Alex?" Ethan asks.
"Nothin'. Just heard that Veronica was in an accident and that MY Vanessa is back. So babes how are you?" Alex says, clearly drunk.

I give him a disgusted look and grab Sebastian's arm. He opened his mouth to say something but then shut it.

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. Here. Alex." Grayson says sternly. By now, I was gripping onto Sebastian's arm like my life depended on it, in fear. The fear I hadn't felt, until that one night. Memories of that night started to flow into my head, tears flowing down my face.

"Baby don't cry." Alex says.
"Don't 'baby' my girlfriend." Sebastian says, holding onto me with all his strength, showing he'd never leave.

This was about to get messy.

"Aww Grayson. She got a new bae. Was cuz of what you did that night?" Alex smirks.
"YOU!!" Grayson shouted, grabbing Alex by the collar. Sebastian was standing there holding onto me tightly.

Grayson's PoV

"Aww Grayson. She got a new bae. Was cuz of what you did that night?" Alex smirks.
"YOU!!" I shouted, grabbing Alex by the collar. How dare he bring up the past when me and Nessa are now fine. After all in front of her 'boyfriend'.

"Gray calm down." Ethan says pulling me back.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE BRING THAT UP!" I scream at him.
"Bring up what?" Sebastian buts in.

"None of your business." I tell him.
"Grayson I think he should know." Roni pulls.
"No Roni. No." Ethan says.
I turn and look at Nessa, who looks frightened, scared yet in shock.

"I think I should know." He says. "This involves you and Nessa, doesn't it Grayson?"

My heart stopped. Just the thought of what Nessa would've been going through now was making my heart ache.

Vanessa's PoV

"I think I should know." He says. "This involves you and Nessa, doesn't it Grayson?"