Yes or No?

Three years later
Vanessa's PoV

"RONI!!" I screamed.
"Yes?" She asked.
"You ready?"
"Not really. If it were Ethan, I'd be screaming in joy. But hey, guess it's life. Are you ready?"
"Can't explain how much. Is your wonderful groom ready?"
"How are you able to manage?"
"Used to it." I say, concealing all inner pain.

I left the brides room. Everywhere you'd go, all signs read,
Dolan weds Merrell

Yep. Not very specific. But everyone knew, it was Veronica that was getting married. Veronica weds Grayson. You could tell just by the outfits, who was getting married.

•••
Three years ago...

"Can I come back into your life Grayson? As more than just a friend? Yes or no?" I knew him well. He'd say yes, I thought.
"Never. I never want you in my life."
A tear falls out my eye.
"Even after everything? AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME, I STILL CAME BACK FOR YOU BUT YOU CANT?!? After such betrayal, I came back for you Grayson. But after a few wrong words, you can't?" I cry. I knew I told him he could reject, but I never thought he'd do it.
He never responded. He just left me on that cliff. With only a broken heart.
•••

After that, I ended up going back to college. When I came back, I found out Roni and Grayson were a thing. I didn't hear about Ethan. When Roni and Grayson planned to get married, she always spoke about how it would've been better if she married Ethan as she would always love him more. I just assumed Ethan as dead. To be honest I don't know why I never asked.

Well with Sebastian in college. We stayed friends. He said he'd always be there for me, but once I returned, we lost connection. Don't know where he is today. And there isn't anyone special in my life. Sadly. I feel as though, no one could replace the feeling Grayson gave me. It was my fault we weren't getting married. I messed it up.

It was soon time for the main event. I was brides maid, and I could see Grayson stand there. All smart and ready to be wed. This twenty one year old I had grown to love even more deeply over the last three years, was marring my sister.

We shared eye contact for a few seconds, both our smiles fell. The music began, grabbing both our attentions. There my sister came down the aisle. Hand in hand with our father. She was about to marry my dream. Grayson stuck his hand out to help her up, she hesitated for a second then grabbed it. She looked me in the eyes, and I gave her a pained smile. She returned with a huge grin. Seeing her grin confused me, was she not meant to be sorry to me for getting married to my dream?

I couldn't concentrate. I looked over at Grayson, who was staring straight at Roni with a smile. He truly grew to love her, but what shocked me was the person who stood as his man of honour. Ethan Grant Dolan.
"Ethan..." I muttered. Grayson's eyes shifted from my sister to me. He shot daggers. My face quickly dropped. He knew me well, he knew the affect he had on me.

"So, do you, Grayson Dolan, take Ver-" Grayson cut off the man. The man just nodded at Grayson with a smile. All eyes were one Grayson, including mine. His eyes however, stayed with mine.
"Can I come back into your life Vanessa? As more than just a friend? As a husband maybe?" His words dropped my mouth.
"B-But Roni..?" I stuttered.
"Why do you think Ethans here?" She asks with a big grin.
"I-I-I But.." I continued stuttering.
"Will you marry me Vanessa Merrell? Will you take me, Grayson Dolan, as your lawfully wedded husband?" Grayson asks. I had tears running down my face.
"Yes. Yes I will." And with that Grayson lifted me into the air and spun me around like a child. Everyone was cheering.

A few hours later

So me and Roni ended up marrying our dreams on the same date. I was confused and it turned out that once I came back from college, Ethan not turning up was a plan. Roni would see him when her and Gray 'went on a date.' They never did anything dirty.

So Grayson is all mine. I am his. He is mine. We are husband and wife.
"I want a child." Grayson mumbles in my ear, pulling me closer to him. I flip my body over so I'm facing him. "I want a child. Wouldn't mind how many. Just want to hold him/her in my arms and listen to they're cries."
"Sure thing. We can start right now. A new life. Just you and me, a child and trust."
"Forever?"
"Always."
•••
AND ITS DONE!! 😭😭😭 I'm so sad it's over. I loved this book so much. I like the way it ended. I kinda wanted the wedding to happen between Roni and Gray. But then I realised, Grayson and Vanessa were never truly a thing in the book. They liked each other. Went on a date once. But after that. They weren't official. Nothing else happened. So I decided to end it with them becoming a thing forever. And them even doing the dirty. 😉😉

When I first wrote this books, I planned on ending it when Nessa and Aaron broke up. I wanted Nessa and Gray to get together and then end the book. But then it stared gaining reads and votes and realised some people actually like the book. It was defo really bad at first but it did get better. I know. I hope.

I will have another book coming out. It won't be dorrell. But it will be Dolan Twins. So don't worry. I'm actually excited for that one. So let's see. Until then...PEACE✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Word count: 1000