(7.6) Love

Grayson's PoV

"You never really started..." I mutter. She never really started...
"You ever felt anything to him?" I hear Ethan asks.
"I saw him for the first time and thought he was cute. I didn't really get any other chance to know him." Nessa sobs.

"Nessa can I speak to you for a second?" I ask.
"Grayson it's not a good time." Ethan tells me.
"That's for Nessa to decide."
"Fine. What is it?" She mumbles.
Ethan walks back into the hospital. Leaving me and Nessa. Oh and Alex, but he runs off. I look around and see Sebastian's car pulling back into the parking lot of the hospital, but I ignore it.

"Nessa..." I mumble. Pulling her head up, with two finger, for me to see her face. She turns her face.
"Please..." I say. Cupping her face in between my hand. My eyes meet hers and they lock. I ran my fingers across her lips slightly; seeing her calm down from that made my heart melt. I realised that I needed her back at that moment.

"Vanessa Merrell. You've only been gone for two days but honestly just those two days made me realise how much I wanted you. How much I needed you. I know I messed up. I know. I messed up big time. But still, even when we were just friends, just seeing you everyday made my day. Just saying your name bought joy to my heart. Seeing you smile and laugh at Ethans jokes instead of mine bought pain to me yet it still bought joy. Nessa please. I beg you. Please don't go back. Don't leave me behind like you did last time. You left me for a year and made me realise my mistakes. Now don't leave me again for two. Don't leave me behind as a friend Nessa. I know how important this college is for you. So if leave me behind... leave me behind as something more than a friend. The thought of you being mine will rid all the pain of you not being here. The thought of being able to call you every morning and start the conversation with Babygirl or baby or babes or something just for you, would be enough to make my day. Nessa please I beg. If you leave me behind, leave me behind as something more than a friend. Please. Please Nessa. Please..." I beg. I look her in the eyes, and see something I thought I'd never see in a million. Something I'd only dream about. Something she would've only shown Sebastian, well not anymore. Love. I saw love in her eyes.

Vanessa's PoV

I knew I'd regret it. I knew I being selfish. But it also felt slightly right. Like, it was meant to be. I always thought a part of me was missing after I left him. But to be honest. This moment made me feel complete.

I attached my lips with Grayson's. I could feel him smile, making me smile. I felt one of his hands lower from my jaw to my waist, pulling me closer.

Sebastian's PoV

I know I said what I said in anger, but I never thought I'd be seeing this. Not this soon. My Girlfriend, *cough cough* MY GIRLFRIEND KISSING HER EX!

"VANESSA!!"

•••
Yay!! Finally one.

Also, ANYONE ELSE DYING OVER DEMI LOVATO'S NEW ALBUM??