(1.3) Day 1

I know up there is Nessa but let's pretend it's Roni because I couldn't find any crying pics of her. The picture suits the end of the scene.

I hear a knock on the door. It was Roni. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her mascara was smudged under her eyes. She was crying. I was pissed.
"Roni..." I say.
"It's my fault Nessa. It was all my fault. It's my fault for this state. I fell too hard not knowing about him..." she sobs.
"Tell me everything..." I ask. She tells.
:

She tells me everything and I'm pissed

I may be younger but it doesn't mean my sister can go though this SHIT (damn). I check the time. It's 21:15. The twins are probably awake. I leave and I hear Roni calling me but I ignore her.

Look if you haven't understood my personality yet then I'll tell you. If my sister is hurt I won't stand around and do nothing. I WILL do something. I won't fall head over heels for a guy straight away. I wanted to kiss Grayson. You could say I slightly did fall for him but I won't go any further than what I am at without knowing his actual background. But Roni is opposite when it's to feelings. She is quickly to fall. And she gets hurt faster but I could say I have a stronger heart. You can't enter nor break it easily.

Anyway. I leave her calling me and I go and knock on the twins door. It was opened by a shirtless Grayson. Damn. Them abs. But I couldn't let myself be distracted.

"Grayson. Doe-"
"Call me Gray. Everyone that's close to me calls me Gray, Nessa."
I smiled slightly.
"Does Alex have a girlfriend?"
"Aiono?"
"Yes. Your friend Alex Aiono?"
"No. But he has a shit tone of side hoes. It's actually slightly disturbing. But other then his side hoes he's a good guy. Why?"
"Gray who is it?" It was Ethan. He came to the door.
"Oh hey VANessa. What's up?"
"NESSA!! Seriously forget about Alex. Come here!"

Ethan and Grayson both popped their heads out of the door to see who it was.
It was Roni. She was coming towards me, wiping her tears, to take me away.

"Sister?" Ethan asked.
"Yes. She's older then me but a few." I say.
"NESSA!!"
Roni was at the door now.

"Alex?" Grayson asks Roni. She nods her head slightly.
"And your who?" She asks.
"Grayson. That's my brother Ethan. We are Alex's friend. You didn't say yes to what he asked did you?"
"No. I don't want to his side hoe..." it was a rare amount of times me and Roni said hoe. And this was one. We use swear/foul words when we are pissed.

"Good that you said no. The amount of times he calls girls for dates then asks them to be his side hoe and not girlfriend is uncountable. Then after a few months he changes. Come in anyway." He says letting us in. I thank him.

I see Ethan trying hard to look hot. I think he likes Roni. Well In that case it won't take him long. She is emotionally weak at all times. I still love her though. Us and the boys talk a lot. We talk about our past. I don't think I've ever been this open to a guy I met in a day.

ETHAN POV

I see Veronica for the first time. She has puffy red eyes from Alex. I swear when I see him tomorrow... anyway I never realised that she was so beautiful. Maybe more than Vanessa. Vanessa has bigger dimples. Just like Grayson does to me. I think they'll make a cute couple. Just like me and Veronica.
#Graynessa
#Ethanica

Yh cute couple names.
I can't keep my eyes of Veronica. She is honestly worth any fight I think. Vanessa and her are talking about their lives and I notice how similar ours is to theirs.

I was too busy staring at Veronica but then I heard one thing:
"Roni is emotionally sooo weak. She can fall head over heels for a guy like that and a guy can just break her like she a glass. *cough cough* Ethan." Vanessa's eyes roll over to mine and I think she realised that I'm interested in Veronica.

"Can I speak to you for a few seconds Ethan?" She asks. I know why.
"Uh yh" I say. I look over to Grayson and see he is jealous. I knew why she needed to talk but he didn't. I think he thinks that Vanessa likes me.

But what if that's the case? It can't be. I can see it in her that Grayson has got her. So crazy how we always wished to be with another pair of twins and look at fate.

"Ethan. Look I see the way you look at Veronica..."
"And I see the way you look at Grayson." I say rolling my eyes.
"Ok yh. I like him. But please. If you like Roni and she likes you back...please don't hurt her...please...?"

VANESSA POV

"Ok yh. I like him. But please. If you like Roni and she like you back...please don't hurt her...please?" I beg.
"Sure. Just don't cheat on Grayson either." Ethan Says.
"Ok." I say and when we head back both our hearts drop.
VERONICA AND GRAYSON WERE KISSING?!?!

A/N
THAT TWIST THOUGH!!