(6/7)Break

Long, long, long ass chapter.

A few hours after Nessa went to college

Ethans PoV

"E-tee-wee-tee." Roni called.
"Stop calling me that you mother fucking slut." I say in annoyance. "What do you want?"

She was taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"I'll leave then. I can deal with whatever I need to after." She says and leaves. But halfway through, I scream at her,

"YEAH LEAVE LIKE THAT AND GO SUCK ANOTHER BOYS DICK! Or make your life easier and ride my own brother, Grayson. Give him the pleasure that you gave him the first time you saw him. Cuz that's what sluts do. Pleasure people they don't even know."

(I swear I hate people that slut Shame others. Whether they're a slut or not. They're human and they chose to live this way. Let them be cuz like YOLO.)

She looks at me. Her eyes full of pain and disbelief.

"Why would you say that? What gives you the need to bring up the past? I thought we went over this Ethan. I wasn't as mature as I am now. I didn't know how you felt towards me. And in that moment all I wanted and needed was comforting. And Grayson gave it when I asked him." She says quietly.

"Just go away. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. Oh and what'd you say? 'I wasn't as mature as I am now'? Bitch that was one fucking year ago. Nothing much changes in a year." I say, tryna call down, but she keeps saying shit that's causing me to get vexted.

"Ok wow. What got you so worked up then huh? Screaming shit at me. Telling me to do something's, that if I did, you'd regret. Huh? I'm not here pissing you off. You're here pissing me off and I'm here to get answers and learn as to why you have such a disgusting attitude."

"You know what. Bye Veronica. I'm leaving. I can't deal with you now." I say walking out of the apartment. I hear her running.

"FINE THEN ETHAN GRANT DOLAN! FREAKING LEAVE. WHAT?! IS YOUR EX MEREDITH BACK HUH?! IS THIS JUST YOUR WAY OF GOING TO SEE HER? HAVING ARGUMENTS WITH ME? ILL GO AHEAD AND PLEASURE GRAYSON! LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL THEN!!" She shouts waking back into the apartment. She slams the door shut and everyone outside looks straight at me.

I walk to my new motorcycle like nothing happened.

If you're wondering about what got me so worked up then Roni was right. My ex. The one girl all our fans hate. Meredith Mickelson is back. She's in LA. And shit isn't cool.

My actions maybe extra, but you know, I'm compared to extra gum for a reason.

But like, she just always gets on my nerves and gets the worst of me. M mood goes from 0 to 100 real quick just at the mention of her name. So how'd you expect me to react when I talk to her?

She called me up this morning and we argued. She kept on telling me how she loved me and wanted to get back with me. She told me to end it with Roni and go to her.

But my answer was no. She told me some disturbing shit. Not that important but the conversation ended badly.

In hindsight I probably will regret it what I said and did. But now. I just need Roni to shut up so I can set my mind straight. But she refused that's why I walked out.

I was riding my motorcycle for hours and finally ended up at a random party.

I walked in and it was full of random people. Well nah Ethan. You're at a random party full of your friends.