(7.3) Survival

Ethans POV

She's not gonna forgive me. I'm the reason for her state. Nessa wont forgive me. Roni's gonna hate me. She's gonna hate me. I hate myself. Why?!?! Why?!?! Why did I do that?!?! I think. I run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Ethan calm down. She'll be ok." Gray says.
"She isn't gonna forgive me. She's gonna hate me." I mumble.
"Eth..." Gray starts.
"No Grayson. You don't understand. What I did was terrible. She's gonna hate me." I cry.

"What did you do to her?" Nessa's boyfriend asks.
"What would you do with knowing?" I ask with attitude.

"Calm your shit mate. No need to get feisty." He says with a smirk.

"I wonder what Nessa saw in you." Grayson mutters. It causes me to smile.

"Excuse me?" He says.
"Your excused." Gray says.

This is gonna be entertaining.

"So your the ex I assume." He says.
"Boy don't assume. It's the truth." Gray says.

"Your that dick that left her a year ago." The guy says getting pissed off by the second.
"I'm the dick that she likes to suck yes." Grayson smirks.

"How dare you!" He shouts and swings a punch at Grayson.

Vanessa's PoV

They got the necessary blood needed and I was walking back to the boys.

I walk to Sebastian about to punch... GRAYSON!

"SEBASTIAN!"
He stops and looks at me. His hand millimetres away from Grayson's face. I felt my heart stop at that moment. Like he was about to punch...me.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I scream walking up to him.

"Calm down Baby." He says.

"No I won't calm down until you tell me why you were about to punch Gray?" I say sternly, but quieten down a bit.

Narrative PoV

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Nessa screams.

"Calm down Baby." Sebastian says.

"No I won't calm down until you tell me why you were about to punch Gray?" She says. She still cares for Gray...

"I-I. He-I," He stuttered. She looked at him dead shot in the eyes.

"Come on," she says.

I wanna touch her. I wanna feel her. I wanna make love tonight. I wanna make up the past year to her. I wanna fall in love. I wanna try... Grayson thinks. His brain was all over the place at just the thought of Nessa. But he was bought back to reality. Away from the falseness of Nessa and himself and to the truth of Nessa and that Sebastian.

"He- it wasn't me that started it. It was him." He said helplessly.

"That doesn't help. Ethan," she said turning to him, "tell me what happened."

"Your boyfriend asked Grayson if he was your ex and Gray said yes. So he was about to swing at him." E said. Perks of being a twin huh? Saving each other.

She looked at her boyfriend with an open mouth.

"I didn't do that!" He screeched.
"I'm here for my sister. Not for this bullshit." She says quietly. She started to look faint.

"You ok Nessa?" Grayson asks.
"She's Vanessa for you." He boyfriend says.
"Shut up." She says. "Just they took like a lot of blood. So I feel a bit... drowsy."

At that moment in time doctors passed all of them with huge bags of blood. Nessa's eyes grew wide at the sight. Only one bag was Nessa's. The other two were from other people.

"Veronica.." Ethan started to sob. "It's all my fault.." he muttered. Grayson tried to calm him down but that was a fail.

Nessa started to feel faint and within seconds she was on the floor.

All the boys were overwhelmed with emotions. Doctors and nurses swarmed around Nessa and within minutes she was transferred into a ward for a check up and to see what was wrong. 

3 hours later

Ethan's PoV

"She's Alright now. Just unconscious. She'll be awake in a few hours." A doctor tells us. I give a sigh of relief. I need to explain myself to my baby.

"Doctor what about-" Grayson was interrupted.
"What about Vanessa?" That douche asks.
"She's fine. She's awake. She can leave now." He says and leaves.

That douche leaves and runs to Nessa.

10 minutes later he brings Nessa back.

"What happened?" Gray asks. He cares so much about Vanessa. I don't know what she sees in that douche which Grayson doesn't have. Grayson has more than that guy.

"Stress. I shouldn't have been shouting straight away, but I had to because of someone being a dick." She says eyeing Sebastian.

Wow she's changed a lot in two days.

A laugh escapes mine and Gray's mouth, making Sebastian glare.

"Anyway what'd the doctor say bout my sister?"
"She's Alright now. Just unconscious. She'll be up in a few hours." I reply.

"Now that's she's ok and everyone's good, with no dicks, tell me what actually happened. What happened with you and Roni Eth?" She asks.

I gulp.

"Why do you think it's got something to do with me?" I ask.

"Number one the way you look. Your eyes look full of guilt. I saw you tense up when I asked you that. And number two, Sebastian told me on my way back here, bout you saying something like, She isn't gonna forgive you. She's gonna hate you. What you did was terrible. What did you do?" She asks. Her eyes full of hope, in finding an answer, and hurt with me lying. 

Damn it! Why can't That Sebastian dude keep his mouth shut. He ain't on the good side of me or Gray.

I decide to tell her everything...

•••
Oh oh finally thank you Ethan. What have you done so badly?!

OMG OMG OMG IM INTERNALLY SCREAMING!!! THIS BOOK HUT FLIPPING 2K READS!!