Stuck

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

    Of all things, it had to be a human. The power of which we've come to take belongs to a human. And this human can't be killed or the power they have is lost. And this power is necessary for our future. And of all the humans this power could belong to, it had to be the hardest one to find. The human saying 'a needle in a haystack' applies to this very predicament. At least I've narrowed it down to one place. After witnessing her power from a distance, I followed her into the city. Until my dear brother showed up and I lost track. One of our soldiers waited for me outside one of the buildings and led me inside. He breaks down a door to a backroom. A single metal chair slid back as the door was broken. "Are you sure you found the human here?" He nods as we enter a side room filled with lockers. "If she was here, she isn't now. I'll look around a little longer, you may go." He exits leaving me in this room filled with lockers. "Where could a human like that possibly go? There's only one exit in this place and I already know that isn't where she went. Unless..." I begin breaking open lockers when I hear a small gasp come from the locker in the corner. Found her.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    "If you come out now, no harm will come to you. If you refuse, I can't guarantee you will walk away without a few broken bones." "Well, that's comforting. What makes you think I'll come out after you say something like that." I see him look away for a second then look back at my locker. "If you don't come out it'll be a lot worse when I force you out. You have nowhere to run to human. You might as well give up now." Even if I wanted to, I can't get out. The locker has one of those combination locks attached to the door and it locked when I closed it. But, how am I supposed to tell him that? "I'm waiting human." "I can't open it." I can see a confused look appear on his face through the vent of the locker. "What do you mean you can't open it?" "I mean the door locked when I shut it. Plus it can't be opened from the inside anyway. Unless you have a bolt cutter, I'm kinda stuck in here." He leaves the room. Where is he going now? He comes back in with a weird-looking gun. "Woah! What do you plan to do with that?! Are you going to kill me?!" "Would you relax? Move away from the lock mechanism, if you can." I try to squish myself to the left wall as much as I can when I hear him fire. Good news, I'm out of the locker. Bad news, I got hurt in the process. I collapse and my vision fades black.