Too many questions

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

    I suppose I should consider it a good thing that the human, (Y/N), is asleep for the moment. At least I made sure she's alive. She stirs in her sleep and wakes all too soon. There goes the quiet peace I was hoping for. She sits up and looks confused for a moment. She seems to have forgotten where she is or at least was hoping it was a dream. I shouldn't blame her though, to her we are the invaders. "Hey, Eclipse?" "What?" "I was wondering... What is it that makes me so important to you guys?" She must be the densest human on the planet. Probably made the thing lighter when I brought her up here. "Are you truly unaware? Or are you just that oblivious to it?" She looks down, the expression on her face seeming hurt by my response. I need to approach this differently. She's like a child and unfortunately, I'm the one stuck babysitting her. "Your power." "My what?" "Your power. That's what makes you important to us." "What power are you talking about? I'm just an ordinary human..." Can she really say that after killing one of us with one shot? I watched as he tried to capture her only to see him obliterated by the power she holds. Is this human serious? Is she playing dumb with me? "Eclipse?" "WHAT?!" She flinches at my tone. I misstepped. "My apologies. I... did not mean to frighten you. I was... lost in thought. What was it that you wanted to say?" "Well um... I'm kinda hungry actually... um... I don't suppose you have any human foods around here." Now she wants food. Just great... That means we have to go back down to that planet just to find some for her. This should be fun...