The battle for the girl

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

    Before I could even realize what happened she was gone. That woman took her from me. Stole her right out of my hands. That woman won't get away with that. The girl belongs to us. Not some bratty echidna.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    My guardian, Hauntel, led me toward the train station before stopping again. "My apologies but, I forgot to ask your name. I hope you can forgive me for not asking sooner." She's been protecting me since I was little and she doesn't know my name? Wow... "It's (Y/N)... By the way, where are we going?" "No time, I'll explain when we get there." we enter the train station and she leads me along the tracks. "Do you know why they were after you (Y/N)?" "Not really..." "That's alright. I'll explain on the way. Oh, watch your step up ahead." We start balancing on the suspended track and enter a tunnel. "Now the reason they're after you is because they caught wind of an ancient prophecy." "What prophecy?" "I'll explain. A long time ago a psychic had a vision. That vision was passed along as a prophecy for the future world. And that prophecy would change the world for good or bad depending on one thing." "What thing?" "You dear. The choices you make will affect the whole world. Oh, watch out there's some stuff up ahead." I step over and around obstacles along the tracks once again making it outside. "So umm... that's a lot of pressure to put on one person." "It is but, you aren't an ordinary person either. Basically, your power can change the fate of the world." "And what exactly is this power I supposedly have?" She stops and I nearly fall off the tracks. "We're here. Mystic ruin seems almost unaffected. See that island up there. That's where we're going. Oh, and to answer your question according to prophecy you have the ability to give power to others. It's no wonder those fiends want it. If you gave them power they could destroy their enemies and other planets. That's why it's my job to protect you." She leads me to the stairs and helps me down. That's when a familiar voice speak. "YOU WRETCHED WOMAN! HAND OVER THE HUMAN OR FORFEIT YOUR LIFE!" I turn to see Eclipse alongside three other aliens. "I will do no such thing! It is my job to protect (Y/N) from you fiends and I'm going to do exactly that!" Sparks fly between these two and a battle begins between them. I would watch if someone didn't suddenly sweep me off my feet and move at inhuman speed to some unknown location. "What the heck is it with people suddenly kidnapping me!" "Sorry about that... Hey, Shadow I found her. This is the same girl right?" A familiar black hedgehog approaches us. "Glad to know you're still alive."