First blood of a Traitor

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    For an alien who was meant to kidnap me, he was being awfully nice all of a sudden. It was as if the minute I explained the word love to him, his entire persona changed. "Eclipse, are you sure you're feeling okay? What are you even doing over there?" Eclipse drops the large metal plate he was carrying and approaches me. "I was building a barrier. I don't want someone to take you from me. As to your first question I'm doing just fine. I've just been doing a lot of thinking. You should just worry about resting. I'll have to change out your bandages again." He returns to his work and I let out a heavy sigh. He's been messing with those large plates of metal for a while. He bent two of them to block the door and now he's trying to block out any other openings. Somehow I don't think he's trying to keep Shadow and Hauntel out. I feel like he's trying to keep something else out.

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

    I finish the last of my metal barrier. That should slow them down if they come our way. I approach (Y/N) with a medical box. "Lift your shirt a bit so I can see the bandages." she reluctantly does so and I see all the excitement caused her wound to bleed through the bandages. I carefully unwrap the wound, clean it with water and wrap new bandages around it. "Does it still hurt?" "Not as bad now, thank you for wrapping it up." Her gentle smile sends my heart to its usual antics. I find myself doing something unexpected as I stand up from my spot. As I kiss the top of her head, I feel some of her power flood into me. I wonder what would happen if I kissed her lips. I have no time to think on that though. Her stomach calls me out of my trance and I realize it's been a while since she last ate. "Stay put and don't make any unnecessary noise. Try not to aggravate your wound. Don't say anything unless you see me in your view. The last thing I want is to have to rescue you from their grasp because you confused them for me. Please try to rest while your waiting. I'll try to return as soon as possible." I give her another kiss on the head before bending an exit way through my barrier. I bend the metal once more to close my exit way. The last thing I need is her getting taken away because I left the door wide open.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    It seems like hours pass before I hear footsteps. Unfortunately, they're not Eclipse's. They bend the metal and enter the warehouse. They look around and start to leave when their eyes fall on mine. The monster takes several steps towards me before suddenly falling motionless. Through his chest was a weird-looking sword. As the sword is pulled back and the alien falls I see the owner of the sword, Eclipse.