The hunt for food

(Reader's P.O.V.)

We returned to the surface. I would be happier if it didn't look like a war zone. "Let's just hurry up and find you something to eat. I don't want to be here any longer than I need to" We enter what used to be a fast food place. I hope they left some burgers or fries or something.

(Hauntel's P.O.V.)

I can sense it. The girl's power. She's close. I make my way over to the building with a big sign in front and peer into one of the windows hoping not to be noticed. There she is. The girl with the (H/L) (H/C) hair. But who's that beside her? Oh no! It's one of those fiends. I have to save her. But how?

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

I'm keeping close watch as the human, (Y/N), looks for food. "OW!" "What happened now?" "I HIT MY HEAD ON SOMETHING!" I hear a loud clatter come from the area she's searching in. Better check on her. When I enter she's surrounded by the human invention known as a frying pan. "Are you alright?" "No... my head hurts and I haven't found anything to eat..." I sigh and pull her to her feet. Why of all humans did it have to be this helpless one? Well, not entirely helpless... but still helpless. After a long while, she finds something wrapped in yellow paper. "What is that?" "I finally found one!" "That didn't answer my question, human." "First, call me by my name. Why else would I tell you it? And second I found a cheeseburger. It's a little cold but that's okay. Now all I need is a soda and some fries to make it complete." This human... is incredibly strange.