The Aftermath

(Hauntel's P.O.V.)

    The end of the war was a resounding success for the people of earth. Black Death was defeated by an unknown hero and the comet was blown up with the help of the Eclipse Cannon. Although, now my job was over. It was now left to someone else's hands. I still don't trust him but as long as she does... I guess it's okay.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    "(Y/N) get up. If you don't hurry you'll be late." "Five more minutes..." I roll over pulling my blanket with me. "Human, I swear if you don't get out of this bed I'll toss you out." I open my eyes and look at him. "You wouldn't dare..." "Don't test me, I might. Now hurry up I made you breakfast." "You didn't burn it again did you." He turns to look at me before leaving my room. "That was one time." I smile and get out of bed. Time for my first day on the job. Black alien specialist, what a cool title. "Hurry up!" "I know, I know." I run down the stairs in my new uniform. "Nice look. You look good, for a human." "Oi, you know you love me." "I know I do, and I didn't burn breakfast this time." He points at the display of food on the table. "You ordered takeout didn't you." "Alright, yes, I did. I'm not good at using human appliances." "You're getting better." "And you're going to be late." "Oh shoot!" I look at the clock before rushing out the door but I forgot something. "Why are you back so soon? What did you forget now?" I kiss the top of his head. "You."