The Right Moment

(Reader's P.O.V.)

Eclipse drops the sword in shock. He suddenly rushes to my side and hugs me. The realization of what just happened hasn't sank in just yet. And to add to my own state of shock he does the last thing that I could've thought he'd do. He grabs my face in his hands and kisses me with a burning passion I didn't think he was capable of. After a few moments, he pulls away and my face rivals a tomato. "T-That was... my first kiss..." My words snap him out of his dazed state and shifts away from me. "Was that not the right thing to do?" "Huh?" "I thought that was the right moment to do that, was I wrong?" I'm too shocked for words. He kissed me because it was the right moment to him? Just what is going on in his head?

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

That kiss was better than I expected it to be. The amount of power that flowed through me just now was enough to replenish my strength and add even more to it. Although I wish (Y/N) shared my enthusiasm about the situation. "T-That was... my first kiss..." Her first kiss? How fortunate I am to be the first. "Was that not the right thing to do?" "Huh?" "I thought that was the right moment to do that, was I wrong?" I'm not sure what to make of her silence. Was that really not the correct moment to do a thing like that? Or is it simply she does not reciprocate the feeling she introduced to me? Perhaps she just needs me to say it for her to understand. "I love you, (Y/N)." "Don't say that so plainly. You don't even fully understand what that means." "How can I not? You explained it to me." "Love is more complicated than how I explained it... It's the hardest feeling to describe." I move closer to her form and pull her to me. "That's exactly how I feel. This feeling I have for you is difficult for me to describe, but when you gave me a word for it, I finally understood. Normally I would despise humans, but I can't seem to hate you. You've brought out feelings in me that I didn't know existed until I met you. That's how I know the feeling I have for you is love." She pulls out of my hold and stares at me. I'm not sure I know what she's thinking. She leans close and lightly kisses my cheek. "That is probably the sweetest and cheesiest thing anyone has ever said to me." She smiles, "I can't bring myself to hate you either but, I won't say I love you just yet."