The girl with the power

(Hauntel's P.O.V.)

    It all happened so fast. I had one job and somehow I managed to lose sight of her. How could I have known she would awaken to her power now?! I must remain calm, all is not lost. Right now I need to figure out where she is and take her somewhere safe. I can only hope those alien fiends haven't got to her.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    "And what exactly is the New Black Comet?" He gives me a look that almost says 'Are you serious?' before walking over to me. "The New Black Comet is our ship, our home. I suppose I shouldn't expect a human like you to understand." He walks back and resumes what he was doing before. "Umm... why help me?" "You are extremely valuable to the Black Arms. I'm sure you're already aware of the reason why." I lay back looking at the ceiling of this place. It seems the colors black and red are important to them. How did I end up in this mess? What makes me so valuable to them? I must be the most oblivious human on earth if he thinks I know the answer to those questions. "Umm..." "What?" He turns back to look at me again, annoyance clearly visible on his face. "Well... I don't know your name..." "Is that all? Fine then, my name is Eclipse. Happy?" "Kind of... Well anyway, my name is (Y/N) in case you were wondering..." "I wasn't." He turns his attention back to what he was working on. At least I know his name now. My eyes start to feel heavy and the next thing I know I drift into sleep.