I

Savage P.O.V

♬ I just want to take you out and show you off

You already know that you the perfect one

Girl when I'm with you, feel like a champion

Ever since I got with you I feel like I done won me a trophy ♬

I answered the phone but didn't say nothing. "Goodmorning Savage"! Felicia cheerful soft irritating voice came through the phone. "The fuck you want hoe"?

"Now why you gotta be so disrespectful"! Felicia my baby we known each other almost our whole life, but we just started dating 3 months ago. "I'm sorry baby, what you calling me for"? I asked nicely but I was mad as fuck that she woke me up out of an good ass dream.

"I called to see if you could take me to school". I sucked my teeth rolled over and checked the time, I wasn't planning on getting out the bed today since I ain't have shit to do.

"No catch the bus". I said hanging up she took no time to call back. "Please I don't feel good"!

"Well stay home".

"Bitch get up"! I laughed I love it when she curse at me that shit sexy.

I got on my knees thanked god for letting me see another day then went to take a piss. "Ewww, you draining yo lil worm while I'm on the phone"! She said.

"Bitch you know I got a big ass anaconda dick, why you faking"? She sucked her teeth. "Whatever fucknigga, you gone stop calling me out my name given and hurry up gotta be there early and I don't like being late"! She said then hung up before I could get on her about calling me that FN word.

I took a quick shower then got dressed, I put on some black True jeans, plain black v-neck, the red and black Jordan Super.Fly 2's with a red and black Miami heat hat.

I went into the kitchen to get some orange juice, my mother was sitting in the same spot she been sitting in since 3 days ago. "Ma quieres algo de comer"? (Ma you want something to eat) I asked she didn't say anything, I went back into the kitchen made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich got her a bottled water and put it on the table in front of her just in case she got hungry.

Then I was out the door and hopping into my all white drop top Camaro sitting on 32 inch custom rims, I pulled up to Felicia house and beeped the horn she poked her head out the window and put up one finger.

I beeped 4 more times only cause I know it would aggravate the fuck out her roommate, that hoe don't like me for shit but I ain't tripping cause the feeling is mutual. I think it's because I ain't give her the D she be trying to seduce me and shit on the sly, she bad; phat like horse some serious shit, she a stripper Name Koochi or some shit; if it wasn't for Felicia I would of fucked her a long time ago.

Felicia sexy ass came out the house wearing some black leather tights, a black half shirt and the same Jordans as me. She had long hair flowing down her back, no tattoos, no peircings except for the ones in her ear, her body all pure and shit. That's one of the many things I like about her she so sweet and innocent but evil as fuck.

I got out put her bag and shit in the backseat, opened her door then went around to my side and got in. "Damn Ja'Ciana you look good, who you trying to impress"? I asked looking her over, and calling her by her middle name.

"Well you know how I do". She said checking herself out, I tilted my head admiring her beautiful face. "Goodmorning Felicia". She rolled her eyes and started searching for a song to play on the iPod, she played boss as bitch by Nicki Minaj like she always do.

"Boy when is you gone upgrade"? She said putting the top back.

"Whatchu hollering bout"? I asked glancing over at her. "Yo car nigga-".