VIII

2 Weeks Later...

Felicia ain't bought her ass home yet I was mad as fuck but I wasn't about to stress over her, shit if she wanna be petty and leave me for that dyke she can ion give a fuck.

I got on my knees and prayed then went to get dressed, I had to take this hoe Yvonne to the doctor she claim to be pregnant but she ain't got no stomach and she a hoe so ain't no telling if it's mines if she is pregnant.

I picked her up at 9 and we was in the doctor's office by 9:30, they ran some blood testes and looked at the thing that show the inside of her stomach. "You are definitely pregnant, looks to be 22 weeks". She said smiling at us.

"Would you two like to know the sex"?

"Yes, we would". Yvonne said grabbing my hand I snatched it away so fucking quick, the nurse was too fucking sexy for me to be looking like I'm with this bitch. She showed us some shit I don't know what the fuck I supposed to be looking at, all I know is I seen a big ass dick but they talking about it's a girl.

We left then went to get something to eat at Pacyo Dinner Plaza since she begged me to take her there, we went inside and I sat down at a table. "You not gone pull my chair out"?

"Bitch what am I pulling your chair out for, did you pull my chair out... Better sit yo ass down before I take you to McDonalds and have you eating off the dollar menu... Expensive ass restaurant"! She rolled her eyes and sat down as we looked over the menu.

"Have you guys decided on what you wanted to eat"? The waiter asked placing water on the table, he smiled and bite his lip at me; shit made me sick. I ain't got nothing against gay people, shit I thank them more bitches for me to fuck but if this nigga do something else gay to me I'm gone beat the fuck outta him.

"I would like a Lobster with garlic butter, Jumbo Shrimp, Corn on a Cobb, and a baked potato and he'll take spaghetti with shrimps; make it spicy". She said ordering for the both of us; like she know me or some shit.

"And your drinks"?

"Tequila for me and whiskey for him".

"Naw she'll take apple juice, thanks". I said Yvonne started laughing soon as he walked away.

"You know if you ain't have on this weak ass sweater vest he wouldn't of thought you were gay". I laughed looking down at my attire I wore a Ralph Lauren sweater vest with no shirt under showing off all my tatts, Ralph Lauren Cargo shorts and some all white forces.

I let Felicia shop for me cause I don't be having time, and one day I fuck around and come home and she done changed a nigga whole wardrobe. Thanks to her I looked like a sherm but it's cool the hoes fuck with it and my FeFe love it.

"What! You don't like my swag"? I asked standing up and brushing myself down, so she could see my whole outfit. "Naw, you look like a square... When, the baby get here remind me to not let you dress her"! I laughed and sat down, the waiter came back with our food and drinks, we thanked him and said grace.

My phone vibrated in my pocket I checked the caller i.d it was Felicia.

"You ready to come home"? I answered. "My car broke down, and I need a ride to Kris place". I sighed and paused for a lil minute.

"You realize you being petty, right"?

"I don't wanna argue with you, I just need a ride"!

"Call a cab"! I said then hung up in her face dumbass hoe get on my fucking nerves, I was so heated I didn't even wanna eat anymore bitch made me lose my appetite.

"Who was that"? Yvonne asked I had forgot she was there. "Don't worry about that, you ready to go"? She shook her head no. "A'ight well I'm gone be waiting in the car, when you done". I said getting up and throwing 200 dollars on the table.