II

Savage P.O.V

I walked in my mama house and she was sitting on the couch holding my brother shirt as she cried, I was really starting to get tired of this shit that's the reason I moved out in the first place.

I live a couple blocks from here in a studio apartment, but I'm usually always here watching over my mama.

I tried to shut the door behind me quietly but it made a loud thud. She turned her attention towards me, she came over hugging me and placing kisses all over my face this is the first time she did this in 5 years.

It felt as if she still loved me ever since my brother died and the other went to jail she wouldn't look at me or even say a word, It was like she died or got imprisoned with them.

She looked at me and cried harder, I pushed her off, when she slapped me I was so fucking high all I could do was look stupid. "Hermano yo en la cárcel luchando por su libertad, y lo único que puedes hacer es conseguir borracho y alta!" (Yo brother in jail fighting for his freedom, and all you can do is get drunk and high)

I sucked my teeth this bitch really tripping all I wanted to do was go get in bed call one of my bitches and tap, but naw I gotta sit here and listen to this shit, she be acting like this nigga ain't been locked up for 5 years.

In my mind I was like "what the fuck you expect me to do break him out bitch I love my freedom", but I ain't stupid even though she crazy, my mama still would've slapped me to the next bitch life. I just walked off on her dumb ass and went to my room locking the door behind me, I jumped into bed with nothing but gym shorts on and called Felicia.

She didn't answer the first time so I kept calling back until she picked up. "What do yo slutty aggravating ass want!?" She answered in a groggily voice. "Yuck bitch fix yo throat that shit turning me off." I said she sighed then turned her sexy voice on.

"That's what I'm talking bout, now tell daddy whatchu wearing."

"Bitch I am trying to sleep, now if you would kindly shut the fuck up I won't hang up on yo ass!" I laughed.

"Get on ooVoo."

"No, I just got off of work I got school in the morning then I gotta go back to work-"

"Please." I begged she sucked her teeth then I could hear her shuffling, she called me on there then we hung up the phone.

"Stand up, I wanna see what you got on." She sucked her teeth again then stood, she had on boyshorts, a sports bra and her hair was up in a bun, just looking at her got my dick happy as fuck. "Do a 360 then bend over back to the camera."

"No! You a perv, you know that right?"

"You like it."

"No, I don't!"

"Whatever, wanna see something big?"

"No bitch goodnight!" She said before hanging up in my face, I shut the computer down got on my knees said my prayers and tapped out.

**************

The next morning I woke up to my mother banging on my door, I swear this bitch and all her personalities be getting on my fucking nerves. I got up and went straight into the kitchen she had made a big ass breakfast, she was placing two empty, plates on the table where my brothers used to sit. "Sentarse hijo". (Sit down son) She said to me I took a seat far from her just to be careful, she might try to beat my head in with a frying pan or some shit, I dug in as soon as she finished grace.

"Cómo vas es escuela"? (How is school going) She asked smiling at me. "Bien". (Good) I replied back slightly bending the truth, I stopped going to school my freshmen year then was finally kicked out junior year.