XV

Felicia P.O.V

Weeks later...

Since I been back everthing is back to normal well as normal as it can get, I go to treatment with Kris whenever I don't have to be at the office; I've been staying at her house with the kids while she away at the hospital.

Savage and I been chillen getting closer and stuff, truth is I love him and I always will but it ain't nothing between us just sexual tension.

His birthday coming up in a couple of days and since I haven't been around for the past 4 I wanted to go all out for this one, so Trill, Meech and I threw him a surprise party.

We rented out the strip club North Pole I ain't go but I made sure it was banging.

I had to stay home with my godbabies and Kris, I don't mind cause whenever I was going through something they was right there cuddled up with me.

In case y'all wondering how old they are and how many; it's two, their both 10 and their name's are Ja'Marcus and Jamaal.

I had let them stay up late watching movies but it was hitting 12 so I had to get them ready for bed, I was waiting outside the bathroom for Jamaal to finish when my phone ringed. "Hello." I answered. "What you doing big head?" He asked. "Nothing getting my godbabies ready for bed."

"Them kids is to big for that!"

"Whatever, what you want boy?"

"I'm on my way ova thea, so unlock the door." He said. "I'm busy-"

"I don't care." He said then hung up Jamaal finished bathing then came out fully dressed but wet as if he put on his clothes without drying off. "Boy you gone catch pneumonia coming out that bathroom like this!" I said helping him undress again.

"Mama Licia you know I'm a man now right?" He asked. "Yes, and?"

"I can do it myself!" He said snatching his clothes from me, I laughed and pushed him towards his room. "Then prove it, you got 15 minutes to dry off, get dressed and brush yo teeth."

I went to check on Marcus he was already dressed and in his mother's room, wiping her face off; they such good boys and love Kris dearly I would hate for them to have to lose her. "Alright bookie give her kiss and say goodnight". He kissed her cheek and just walked away, the doorbell ringed I ran to go answer it with Marcus and Jamaal right behind me.

I opened the door and let him in. "Wassup gitts?" He said extending his hand to dap them up, they both sized him and walked away I laughed. "Nigga they ain't friendly!"

"I see that." I laughed and gave him a hug. "Let me put them to bed and I'll be right back." I said showing him the livingroom I went back upstairs and put them to bed and checked on Kris.

"So how was the get together?" I asked sitting down and typing in my phone. "Straight... Why you ain't come?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Sit around your family in the hot sun... I'll pass and why you so close?" I asked scooting away from him, he laughed and backed away. "Yea let me back up before them midget bodyguards come out and jump my ass." I put my phone down. "Don't talk about them, and you remember what it felt like when I stole on yo bitch ass!" He laughed and scooted away a lil more.

"Thought so." I said typing in my phone again. "Who you texting?"

"Yo girl, asking her why you all up in my face and she at home waiting for you." He laughed. "I ain't got no girl yet." He said looking at me then looking away.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry about it." He said taking his shoes and shirt off, he had on a tank top and it showed off his lil muscular arms. "Don't be getting comfortable, ion fuck with you like that."