XIX

Gotti P.O.V

Felicia was getting out the hospital today the house ain't ready yet so she and them gitts coming to stay with me for a while, she getting discharged right now so she should be ready to go around 6; that gave me a lil minute to call a meeting. I know I promised her and my auntie that I was gone leave Savage alone but I ain't say shit about his family, he fucked with my family so I'm gone fuck with his that's just how it goes.

The meeting was being held in the basement of Poppa house since half the sqaud was there already, the crew wasn't big just a handful of us I don't fuck with many; just me, my day 1 niggas and a couple workers. I walked up to the door and Bianca answered with Twan on her hip. "Wassup G?" I nodded Twan was reaching for me so I took him from her and went downstairs, I opened the door and the smoke was strong these niggas stay smoking. "Why you always bringing him down here, this ain't no place for babies." Junebug said I put him down on the couch next to me, then took a drag of the blunt I ain't big on the smoking shit but a nigga need to relieve some stress.

"He'on need to be round all them girls." I said taking another hit and then passing it to Pop. "True dhat nigga a pussy always crying and shit." I laughed. "Nigga you stupid, he ain't nothing but what 1." He laughed.

"A'ight but let's get down to business... Savage... the nigga kidnapped my bitch while she carrying my seed-"

"Congratulations my nigga!" Everybody said at the same time, I just nodded. "-Anyway the nigga killed my blood; one of our own, and y'all see what he did to Pop so it's only right that we retaliate, not towards his crew fuck them niggas we gone hit him where it hurt!" I paused to make the shit dramatic but I couldn't keep a straight face, I was laughing hard Pop shook his head. "Bruh you dumb, pass the blunt... Don't pass this nigga shit!"

"But all jokes aside, we going after his wife, kid any and everybody he love... I want their fucking head on a stick-"

"Not the baby." Pop said I looked at him like he crazy. "Nigga yes the baby, I don't give a fuck, he ain't care about my family.. So fuck him and his!"

"A'ight so you want us to knock him off or what?" My nigga Turtle asked; that nigga crazy and down for everything, that's exactly why I keep him around. "Naw I'll handle that nigga y'all do the family... Make him watch". They all nodded and said okay we chilled and played 2k for a while til I had to leave and go get Felicia and them gitts.

***************

It was a 20 minutes drive from Miami to Hollywood the shit was long and aggravating, Marcus and Jamaal was in the back banging on shit and playing, while Felicia up here clipping her toes and shit. I couldn't wait to get home and away from them.

We stopped by Wings 'N Curls ordered some wings and fries, then went home.

I got out the car then went up to the house Felicia and them gitts was still sitting in the car, I unlocked the door then looked back at them gitts was climbing out the window but she was just sitting there staring at me I walked back to the car. "Whatchu waiting on... New Year's?" She tried to open the door but couldn't I laughed, I forgot that the safety lock was on I opened her door.

"I gotta go potty, get my bags, please." She said speed walking away. "Get ya auntie bags boy!" I said to Marcus, he sized me up. "Nigga the fuck I look like, a pussy nigga? I'm a real nigga, you the bitch, you get the bags... And get ours while you at it!" He said knocking Jamaal bags out his hands, I laughed gitt a trip I got all the bags and brung them into the house leaving Marcus shit where he left it.

I went in the kitchen and dug into my food, I heard something break followed by a loud scream, I got up and went upstairs. My dog Sweetie was in playing mode barking at Marcus.