IV

Felicia P.O.V

Someone grabbed my legs aggressively trying to pulled me out the bed, I screamed and kicked it was dark but I could tell it was a man; he had on black everything.

(Smack)!

"Bitch if you move I will kill you and that bitch ass nigga"! The guy shouted at me I laid on the ground holding my face, I couldn't move I was paralyzed by fear.

I stayed on the ground in the same position crying until he lifted me off the ground placing me on the bed. "I'm sorry I hit you baby". He said trying to kiss my lips but I turned my face making him kiss my cheek, he forcefully turned my face and kissed my lips, I tucked my lips into my mouth and bit down.

"That's okay, daddy just want some pussy anyways". I was squirming trying to get loose but the grip he had on my arms were too tight. "No please stop"! I cried out. "So you wanna play hard to get with daddy but give that nigga some, you fucking slut".

"You gone give me some of this sweet pussy"! He said I screamed yelling for help but no one could hear me, he put his hand over my mouth and I bit his hand. He screamed and back hand slapped me, I wish Savage would of stayed, protected me like he always promised. He started beating me it lasted for about 10 minutes when he finished he left out my room.

I got up and locked my door placing the furniture in front of it, then called the police.

When they arrived I told them what happened, there was no sign of force entry. They asked a bunch of stupid questions then said it was nothing much they could do, asked me if there was someone I could stay with.

After they left I called Savage he didn't answer so I put on my slippers, Gotti live next door so I was gone go over there until my roommate got home.

He opened the door and I ran into his arms, he hugged me. "What's wrong phat"? He asked shutting the door.

"Why are you dressed like that"? I asked sitting on the couch; he was dressed in all black, he shook his head. "Nothing... What's up"? I told him what happened and he got mad.

"Wae that bitch ass nigga went at"! I shrugged my shoulders and cried. "He tried to rape me"! I said putting my face in my hands, he picked me up and carried me to his room. "I gotta go handle some business but you'll be safe here".

I grabbed his hand. "No don't leave me". He sighed called someone on the phone, then laid down next to me I cuddled close to him falling asleep.

Savage P.O.V

Later That Morning

"Excuse me do you have an Anabela González"? I asked. "Yes we do but she's on limited visitation, only immediate family".

"I'm her son". I said she wrote something on a sticker, asked me to put it on then called someone telling them I was on my way. I followed the directions she gave me, when I got there I heard monitors beeping and doctors whispering the shit was creepy as fuck.

Ever since Quad died up in the hospital, doctors and hospitals became my biggest fear, I opened the door to find my mother awake talking to the same lady that was at the house with the cop.

She cried when she seen me. "Venir aquí hijo". (Come here son) She said I came closer getting on my knees so that we were face to face. " Estoy feliz de que hayas venido". (I'm happy you came) She looked weak and her hands were shaking, I took one into my hands and kissed it softly.

"La mujer es su tía, mi hermana ella se ha ido cuidar de usted". (The woman is your aunt, my sister she's gone take care of you)

"Mamá que puedo cuidar de mí misma y tú también, sólo hay que mejorar". (Mommy I can take care of myself and you too, you just have to get better) She shook her head then her monitor started beeping, the grip she had on my hand loosened, I looked up and her eyes were closed the nurse came in and turned the monitor off and placed the cover over her face.

The lady my mom claimed to be my aunt came up behind me and hugged me. "It's okay, I'm here for you". She said I stood to leave, she stopped me and handed me two envelopes I stuffed them in my pockets and left without saying another word.

A Couple Weeks Later

I ain't seen Licia in a week I missed my baby so I went to pick her up after school, I was saying wassup to my boy Trill when she walked straight past me without saying anything. I know she seen me cause she looked me right in my eyes. "Yo I'm gone fuck with you in a minute". I said before running off to catch up with her.

"Wassup "? I said standing next to her at the bus stop and taking the bookbag and books from her, she smiled then looked around.

"Are you okay"? I asked. "Yea". She was shaking nervously and biting her lip. "Why you been ignoring me".

"I haven't been ignoring you, I just lost my phone". She said looking nervously she had a lil bruise on the left side of her face right on the side of her eye, that she tried to cover with her bang. "What the fuck is this"? I asked raising my voice a little, she smacked my hand away. "It's none of your business". She said covering it back up.

"None of my business... Who did this, that nigga Gotti? Felicia I swear I'll kill him"!

"Shut up people can hear you, I just ran into a... a cabinet". She said I looked at her like she was stupid, I can't believe this bitch would lie to me after all we been through together.

I was so mad I didn't say anything to her just walked back to my car.