VI

When I woke up Savage was talking on the phone getting dressed, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth he came up to the door as I was finishing up. "I gotta go do something real quick I'll be back in a couple hours." He said.

"Your leaving me already!" I said pouting and following him outside.

"You act like I'm leaving forever, I'm coming right back". He said nonchalantly. "I know but I don't wanna be here alone." I said grabbing a hold of his arm. "Seriously you going to get clingy just cause you got a lil kiss... Just wait until you get the dick." He whispered the last part in my ear, I pulled back and flicked him off.

"Damn baby, you can cling onto me all you want!" Some dudes said walking past us.

"Fahreal." Another one said Savage turned looking them up and down. "You don't have on any clothes, please go back in the house."

"Bye bitch"! I said walking away.

Savage P.O.V

My boy Meechie came to pick me up we go way back, my brother Quad and his brother used to be bestfriends until a nigga killed them both. "Who the fuck this Jay Z looking ass nigga is?" I asked when I opened the front passengers door, there was a monkey face ass nigga in my seat he sucked his teeth. "Bruh you got me fucked up."

"Aye chill bresz that's my boy, Krank... You'on remember him?" He asked. "Krank, this my brother Savage we all losed our virginity in the bando too the same girl." I remembered who he was after Meechie said that but still this monkey looking ass nigga had to get out my seat. We said wassup then I told his ass to get the fuck out my seat, Meechie drove us to this abandoned warehouse,we sat there scoping the place out.

"Aye what we gone name the crew?" Meechie asked. "Nigga what crew, it's just us"! I said rolling the blunt. "Man if we gone be killing different gangs and shit, we gotta have a crew name, we gotta show these niggas who taking over."

"Nigga you wild as fuck we trynna get money and you talking about making a fucking crew!" Krank said we was laughing at his clown ass.

"Aye I'm serious bruh, I was thinking some shit like kingdom come... Cause they call you God-" Meechie said.

"Man why this nigga gotta be the boss, niggas more scared of a cat then him."

"Rather you scared or not you gone respect me." I said putting my gun on the dash board, looking at him through the mirror.

"Ain't even that serious." Krank said.

"Umhum." I said lighting my blunt.

"Aye how bout Zoo Fam, since you wild like a animal and Krank look like a gorilla out the Zoo." I said laughing my ass off they ain't think it was funny, but that shit had me dying.

"Man fuck you bitch!" Both them said. "Naw but fahreal though Zoo Fam Da Squad, I'm gone get that shit yatted... Matter of fact anybody that's down with the crew is!" I was laughing but dead serious, we stayed there until like 9 at night then decided we was gone hit the club, I had completely forgot I left Felicia at the crib alone.

I thought about going to get her but fuck it, she'll be a'ight I'm just gone check up on her before going but she had already texted me.

Text Messages

EverythingToMe: Since you went away I been down and lonely, since you went away I been thinkin of you... I'm miss you!

Me: Lol clingy ass

EverythingToMe: Fuck you Savage, wen you cumn bck I'm bored

Me: I'll be there in a hour to put you to bed